Berserk

What kind of ending do you want to see? Personally, I don't see Guts killing Griffith. Maybe he could if he lets the Berserker armor take over completely, but that'll kill Guts in the process.

Attached: guts slays griffith.png (608x861, 675.97K)

i want to end with him making peace with himself and learning to live away from his demons and the last chapter should be him banging casca and raising a family

That'd be a nice ending

This is what I want to happen
>Casca uses Guts' behelit and becomes an Apostle
>Guts slays Casca which causes him to lose his mind
Drama ensues...

This also Guts kills Griffith

I don't care how they end it as long as they don't fuck it up.

Griffith having a second fall from grace and getting put out of his misery by Guts.

I don't want any ending without Miura involve. Sorry but this isnt berserk, it ends when miura died

Grim ending would be kino. Guts sacrificing or seeing his party get devoured and he falls into a berserk like state as he becomes the hellhound forever hunting for Griffith.

Moonbaby uses the behelit to sacrifice himself and somehow giving Guts a chance to kill Griffith and the rest of the Godhand.
Griffith regains some of his humanity and wants to duel Guts again like the old days.
Guts kill Griffith, but not out of revenge but more like putting an old friend out of his misery.
The world now thinks Guts has killed their God and doomed the world. He gets exiled and lives his remaining life with Casca in Godot's old shed.

this pretty much

That's fair enough. I can understand why people say vol 41 had somewhat of it's own ending.

Guts goes BERSERK
-The end

casca should die
guts should die
griffith should die

they are all bunch of raped bitches

An ending that fits Guts origin and his nom de guerre "struggler".

Guts and his friends were attempting to save Casca after hearing a tip that she was imprisoned at a certain place, but was surprised with an ambush by Griffith's generals and a large detachment of demonic troops. Despite putting up a ferocious defense, Guts' friends rapidly die one by one. News of Casca's death drove Guts over the edge.

In a moment of desperation, Guts activates the behelit and Scherkie and Puck willingly sacrifice themselves to help Guts become an apostle. His monstrous form is a muscular canine humanoid. The sword transforms with him, fusing with his body and becoming part of him.

Scherkie's sacrifice enrages Isidro and he loses the will to fight. He tries to escape, but gets knocked out and falls off a cliff. Miraculously he didn't get hurt. Isidro has a dream, and Ubik begins corrupting him to betray his friends and enact vengeance on Guts.

Unknown to Guts, was Casca actually became Griffith's pseudo apostle in a Slan-like form. When this was revealed to him by Griffith, Guts didn't believe it. But when he saw Casca in demonic form and lustfully kissing Griffith, he loses all of his rationality. He manages to kill all of Griffith's apostle generals and chases after Griffith, not knowing that he was led into a trap.

Guts unknowingly ventures into the Astral Realm. Despite being an apostle, he manages to kill Griffith in his Femto form. However, he also accidentally killed Casca as well because she placed her body in front of Griffith as Guts made his powerful sword thrust. Unknown to Guts, the other Godhand had conspired to remove Griffith from power due to him being a threat and had secretly weakened his power.

Guts loses his will to live after all of the people he cared about had died. Ubik, under the guise of a woman's voice, whispers to Guts that he could end his suffering if he accepts the darkness. Guts refuse and vows to destroy the remaining Godhand.

Attached: aeeb7f61032c565ac85205dce072c607.jpg (759x720, 160.27K)

What killed the hype?

Skull Knight appears and helps Guts exit the Astral Realm back to the normal world. Skull Knight then tells Guts that, due to Astral Realm time being different than normal world time, he's now 15 years into the future. He gives Guts useless platitudes in order to calm him and advises him to continue the fight against the forces of evil.

By this time, Isidro had grown into a giant muscular warrior. He had acquired another set of the Berserker armor from a beautiful witch and had an unwavering goal of killing Guts. He didn't know the witch was Ubik in disguise and the armor was actual demonic in origin and would eventually corrupt him.

A new organization was founded by the church during the time Guts was trapped in the Astral Realm, dedicated to hunting down apostles, especially Guts, which Isidro joined.

Guts and Isidro eventually fight each other, and Isidro was killed. Even while he was dying, he didn't forgive Guts and hated him with every fiber of his being. Guts is forced to killed everyone in self-defense as Ubik had corrupted everyone to hate him.

The final scene shows a tired Guts amid a pile of dead bodies after a long battle and Ubik hovering above him while laughing.

Most people probably want to see a childish power fantasy ending, where Guts joins the godhand, rapes Griffith and rules over the world with Casca sucking his dick. The most credible ending might be an open one where Guts dies, but through his actions inspires people to reject behelits and higher powers. If everyone becomes like Guts and takes destiny into their own hands, there's no room left for godhand to act. The real fight is only beginning.

I personally don't care at all. It'll most likely end in cancellation after the sales drop

>Casca is killed, becomes apostle?
>Guts becoming an apostle
>Griffith was the good guy all along
Seems ridiculous. The struggle is human against inhuman. An apostle is just a slave to Griffith and/or the godhand.

>dissing skull knight
Void your fanfic is trash

why does there need to be hype

I think the best ending is probably one that plays on Guts having an opportunity for revenge, but neglecting to do so either to save his friends or to preserve the better world Griffith is creating, deciding to live with the happiness he's found in the people around him. I think that's kinda what people have gotten out of where it's at right now already but I think it's the best case ending.