Chainsaw Man

NEW PV AND VA REVEAL IN 7 HOURS
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0-TXegj-o

Attached: FZXVGE4WAAEpe57.jpg (893x1162, 262.29K)

where's the hype

Asleep, alongside the rest of the civilised world.

You guys are overhyping this for yourselves way to much. With expectations this high you can only be disappointed.

>esl-friendly thread

This. Children should go to bed early.

It's literally the same shit everytime with these retards

Let them overhype it. It’ll be their own faults if they get disappointed.

look at all those countries that already gave this shit 5/8 stars and they're displaying this shit like thats good lol fucking pathetic honestly not watching this shit

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS

>North Korean flag
For what reason?

I'm surprised North Korea is even allowed to watch Chainsaw Man

Why is Chainsaw Man's cast such a big deal anyway? I've never seen anticipation for an anime's cast be this high before. I don't think even JJK was like this.

It's nothing about CSM specifically that makes the cast important, it's just that CSM is unironically one of the most anticipated manga adaptations ever. There was simply not a fraction of the people there to give a fuck about the JJK casting when it's anime was being revealed.

Both JJK and KnY cast got a mega boost thanks to being parts of the main cast. On the other hand, Lin referred to CSM main cast on his twitter today that they're "the strongest cast"

highly anticipated by normalfags across le interwebs!!!!!1!1

It's all just artificial hype

Attached: DIGITARU DEBIRU SAGE.jpg (800x1115, 171.9K)

Yes, normalfags exist, they matter more to producers than you do, and they are very excited for the CSM anime.

Inclusivity, you uncultured swine

This is THE zoomer anime

for kim-sama obviously

It will define the generation, yes.

>thinking that Crappa will deliver
Don't say I didnt warn you later on

Mindbroken shitgekifag

you're nirmalfag

Because it's Chainsawman, easily the biggest anime release this year, despite already having had several big hits.

fake SnS hype, literally. the new chick from part 2 is as deep and interesting as a puddle of water yet it doesnt stop people from drawing fanart of her nonstop

Can't wait to hear your crying moans in 7 hours!

Nirmalbros... we've been found out?!

Who will be Makima's VA?

nobody is drawing asa though

>didn't deny it
titantrannies are so transparent, kek. You've been shambling around like zombies for months now.

Attached: white power.jpg (181x278, 13.75K)

Normally I would be worried, but since MAPPA has so much riding on this, like skipping the usual 'anime committee' system and instead carry all the production costs themselves in the hopes of reaping all the benefits from this being a huge hit, I can't see them putting in anything but a stellar effort.

>north korea
Kim-sama?

I wonder how Denji and the CSM transformation would look like if they were drawn by Kazuma Kaneko in a SMT game.

What's there to deny wtf? Yes I WAS a fan of shingeki (just like you probably) but that doesn't mean Im gonna cover my eyes with my hands and dont anticipate another bullshit by Crappa

You and me both, I thought us nirmals were safe, what gives ?

snkikes should be publicly executed

Attached: 1629368586038.jpg (3000x3183, 634.94K)