Re:Zero

Say something nice about my wife.

Attached: My wife.jpg (849x1200, 880.4K)

You ever read about how scorpions mate?

Ok, something nice about my wife.

My wife would never eat me!

Attached: My wife (2).jpg (750x1200, 413.26K)

Did Reid learn about return by death when he possessed Roy?

Yeah. That's why he called Subaru disgusting and said it's impressive he's not insane.

Attached: Shaulafags.jpg (1400x896, 435.1K)

Attached: 295565026_106212522190228_4819665444753724192_n.png (720x399, 179.66K)

Why did he find Subaru disgusting after learning about return by death and why did he want to kill Subaru even though he knew about it?

>Why did he find Subaru disgusting after learning about return by death
RBD is a disgusting chest ability.
> why did he want to kill Subaru even though he knew about it?
Because the witch had escaped and the entire tower was collapsing. Or something. We really don’t know. All we know is that he came to the conclusion Subaru needed to die.

What is a chest ability? Do you mean cheat ability?

Ye

But if he killed Subaru, wouldn't he just go back in time? Is that what he wanted? Or did he want to try to kill Subaru permanently so that he couldn't go back in time anymore? Was he capable of something like that?

Do you think Subaru and Ram ever...?

He probably intentionally sent Subaru back in time, methinks. But we don’t really know.

Reid couldn’t permanently kill Subaru. Even the sword of life, which erases souls, couldn’t kill Subaru. RBD either protects his soul or is so OP it can resurrect him even with a destroyed soul.

But without knowing about this he may think that he can.

Probably wanted to see what would happen.

Rbd is a pretty disgusting ability, nobody but Subaru knows what he dies with it and it leaves miasma everwhere.
Reid might have a better idea on how Rbd actually works, too. Maybe the specific way it drags the soul back through time is horrific.

sex with ram

let's talk about rem again
really want to see rem reaction to her death and confession in the cave loop aka ep15 and how subaru was carrying her cute body

Out of all the main line cast, Ram is canonically the least likely to ever have sex (excluding wrath IF obviously).

Attached: 1628620567163.jpg (500x707, 74.26K)

He only called Gluttonybaru disgusting.

Seeing [Subaru] as Rui wearing Subaru's skin would be pretty fucked.
Maybe some Meili pieces here and there.