I wish we had more manga like berserk the only other manga like it are vagabond and vinland saga but they arent as good

I wish we had more manga like berserk the only other manga like it are vagabond and vinland saga but they arent as good

Attached: my brother .png (1043x887, 1016.22K)

I do like those three a lot but please read more manga. No I will not spoonfeed. You can easily search for masterpiece or 10/10 threads on the archive and use your judgement.

Why is Berserk so good in your opinion? I started reading it recently and found it to be actually bland. Only the art carries it

because when i was depressed it made me feel better

Berserk isn't that great after the lost children episode

>trannyland saga
tell me you’re joking

wait there is a tranny in the manga i am at the baltic sea part

shin angyo onshi

Not even that big of a deal

>pleb

I'll spoonfeed. Read Usogui. It's better than all three of these

The art is meh. For some reason, midwits equate elaborate line work = great art. I think it's bland and borders on Any Forums Marvelshit style.

>The art is meh
Contrarian or Retard? Probably both.

He's both, that post was akin to word salad. He might as well have been reading garfield.

lmao

The holy shounen kino trilogy

Check out Kingdom next OP. Then you'll have read all the starter seinen manga

read wolfsmund or just run through gurochan

Attached: wolfsmund_01[1].jpg (519x548, 187.77K)

Besides the art, the setting is cool and pretty unique as far as manga is concerned. The characters (mostly Guts and Griffith) are well written and the plot is driven by the characters in an interesting way.

user the line work isn't even what anybody is looking at.
Also the line work in most western comics is, or was, pretty damn good (barring some pretty bad exceptions). Those inkers know their craft pretty damn well, and have the time to put in the work. The problem is generally everything else.
Though I do agree Berserk's art is a tad overrated. It's good, but not among the best. The best are crazy.

Brainlet contrarian take. Go back.

Claymore and Nausicaa.
Absolutely filtered.