Kaiju No. 8 anime announced

gamerant.com/kaiju-no-8-anime-announced/

comicbook.com/anime/news/kaiju-no-8-anime-announced/

Attached: kaiju-no-8-vol-1.jpg (1200x1800, 348.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/takei_katsuhiro/status/1555207130885459969?s=20&t=PLiN8CQFDT96QIlZdySIHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dead on arrival

garbage my hero academia... but with adults.. who act like children.

Better than Chainsawman at least

>gamerant
>comicbook

lmao does Any Forums really?

Obsessed

This comic is still about ordinary people suddenly gaining superpowers and turning into superhero shit.
But at least a little better than the hero school. mc knows that without the superpower of the monster, he is nothing.

The chainsoi man kiler

Unfortunate.

The problem is they don't act like action survivors in a kaiju genre. They act like shounen MC tropes.

At least Kikoru is a much better heroine than Ochako ever will be.

another devilmen manga gets an anime. suprise suprise.

It started off well but a lot of the tension and appeal was ruined when MC was found out and still remained on good terms with everybody. Also now it's focusing on power-upping side characters that I frankly don't care about much. Shame, this could have gone somewhere interesting

i wish it was half as cool as devilman

As much as I like Kikoru and think she is one of the only good parts of the story, the manga pretty much lost any potential surprise factor when she survived during the exam attack.

What studio is it? Should be Pierrot or Bones

direct inspiration has diminishing returns. K#8 is about five or six cuils removed from devilman so it's about 20% as good

Toei

MC's entire reason for joining the anti-kaiju army is to desperately chase after his childhood crush who had ignored him for a decade or so. Why can't they wrote MCs with any sort of self-respect these days?

*write

twitter.com/takei_katsuhiro/status/1555207130885459969?s=20&t=PLiN8CQFDT96QIlZdySIHQ
The toho producer in charge of this has worked on some high profile big boy stuff.

Hmmmmm, they'll probably do a shitty job

why does it bother you?