Bleach

Why does Ichigo get his ass kicked all the time?

Attached: 539a46f69ff916c40811ac8720bbb2ee.webm (854x480, 1.22M)

Why does OP keep spamming bleach threads?

Wipe your ass

because an MC that just destroys everything isn't leaving much room for story and plot development.

>this thread has been deleted or pruned

Attached: 1rlp1w.jpg (720x338, 77.2K)

Doesn't mean having an MC that loses 95% of his fights is better

Because it's a shounen and one of the worst abusers of the shounen cycle. Basically, in order to get stronger, he needs to get his ass kicked by the villain in order to show how strong the villain is and how much stronger Ichigo needs to get so then when he comes back for round 2 (or round 3 or 4 if they're trying to throw you off), he's strong enough and the bad guy is defeated, lather, rinse, repeat ad nauseum until you get canceled or you killed God and there's no one stronger to fight.

Because ichigo is a loser so people like you bleach esl spammer can self insert to.

Attached: sistine-fibel-smug-rokudenashi.jpg (540x540, 33.17K)

Because his strength output is tied to his state of mind and I don't know if you know this Ichigo is a fragile teenager with mommy issues. Also, hisQuincy half is holding back his demi-god powers so that his God Ancestor doesn't shake him for his powers.

>MOOOOOOOOOOM I MADE ANOTHER THREAD AFTER THE OTHER TWO WERE DELETED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

He's the main character, how else does a shit author raise the stakes? By making the OP MC get shit on and then come back in an epic fury.
This is storytelling 101. The most basic stunt you can pull.

I gave Bleach a shot and am enjoying everything except for the Shinigami stuff. I am currently on Volume 4 of the manga and have to say that Kubo's line art and shading is pretty great, but can't say the same for his paneling and choreography. Naruto was interesting in that the anime had way better action than the manga, everything was better choreographed and the scenes were better thought out. Does it get better? Concerning the action, or am I better off just watching the anime? I have been thoroughly enjoying the OST while reading so clearly it has some quality.

Attached: 1633019728205.jpg (2037x3056, 1.65M)

A moeshitter has no place to talk about someone else being a loser, lmao

>This is storytelling 101
And yet other shounen don't have their MCs jobbing so much
>the anime had way better action than the manga
Bleach does this too

>other shounen don't have their MCs jobbing so much
Yeah they job more

>but can't say the same for his paneling and choreography
same shit, I finished reading it recently and almost all fights were heavily carried by the actual context and the clash of ideals between the characters rather than the fight itself, and it was extremely tiresome to follow when there was nothing but fight for the sake of it because the action was poorly done

>Does it get better?
when it comes to the action itself, it doesn't, but the art improvement is something out of this world, to the point that the composition alone starts making them interesting to read

Bleach powerlevels ( especially hollow mask ichigo ) never made a lot of sense.

Only in your delusions. In reality they do not.

That's not true unless you have a very shallow grasp on what "character development" means.
There are obstacles that cannot be overcome by strength alone

>Bleach does this too
>but the art improvement is something out of this world
Fuck me dead... I guess I have to do that retarded dual shit. Read the manga and once some action goes down I'll glaze over to the anime to see how they did it there. Hate having to do that.
>to the point that the composition alone starts making them interesting to read
That sounds way too cool to not get an example user!
Thanks for the heads up guys! I guess it'll take more than two months to catch up now lol.

Ichigo jobbed to Grimmjow twice before winning. Luffy jobbed to Kaido 4 times before winning.

>character development
He said plot development, speedreader

Because Kubo likes bullying Ichigo.

Attached: Ichigo is getting sick of being Kubo'd.png (162x221, 38.47K)

Actually he said story and plot development, so I assumed he made a mistake instead of repeating himself like a dipshit
Regardless, the point stands.