How did you react to this scene?

How did you react to this scene?

Attached: xz89ptcl4tg01.png (640x360, 186.01K)

I cummed and maybe even pooed myself, such masterful writing is wasted on a pleb like me, I feel ashamed that someone so unworthy like myself was exposed to an era defining moment such as this

at first I laughed and said what the fuck?? just like everyone else in the stream on release day, but within the next week I thought it was pretty stupid

Giant plothole to induce artificial threat. But it still was a good scene.

I didn't because I dropped this fucking mess of a show.

the average Any Forums user probably reacted by either being unborn or a literal toddler at the time it aired.

I was like 'oh Lelouch fucked up'. But Euphemia wasn't a character I enjoyed so her death had no great impact on me.

Mostly amused about what was going on. I never took CG seriously, so the more over the top it get the more fun it was for me.

I was like, huh that was inconvenient

You don’t enjoy being told a character is perfect in every way so you have to unconditionally love them?

loved the TWEEEEST
fuck y'all.

Was she? I didn't get mary sue vibes from her considering how little she accomplished. Though I must admit I was into Geass for the Lelouch spectacles, the robots, and CC's ass in that order.

At first I was like AW SHIEEET but then I was like DAYUUUM

>oh...

it was a really contrived and hamfisted way to show that he was not always in control and was being reckless. which is true, he needed to get fucking checked. but i have trouble believing that he would, after being so allegedly careful and methodical, even joke about or brush up against commanding such a fuckup of an order. think it really would have been much more realistic that he starts noticing he's accidentally geassing people into doing mundane suggestions around his normal life and starts freaking out about side effects.

She was a moral mary sue, endlessly compassionate and all that despite being born into a position of such privilege. Lelouch is similar, I always thought it would be more interesting if he came to the conclusion that oppressing elevens was wrong by himself instead of having his mindset set into play by his dad crippling his sister or whatever bullshit it was that occurred. Cornelia is a far more compelling and realistic character than her moralfag siblings, also reminder that lulu’s plan would never work; the world would return to the way it was after a decade at most

He didn't fuck up the order. The Geass granted his unconscious desire. Geass is literally powered by the collective unconsciousness of mankind

if i recall, it was the first time geass triggered without him consciously willing it - he fucked up by even joking about it. even insinuating such a destructive command that he really didn't want carried out. there's a 0 percent chance that someone reasonable gains the suggestion power of geass and doesn't think "oh shit, i need to be careful with this"
but lelouch thought he was such hot shit who was in such total control of it all, so it didn't even occur to him to be careful.
like you say, geass worked as planned. lelouch was the fuckup. his "example" of an order was a fuckup. he could have made the same point to her by saying something more unreasonable yet benign "for example, i could tell you to slap yourself across the face and [...]" and it probably wouldn't have triggered because he wouldn't have had that unconscious desire... but he also would not have risked even the possibility of the murder of the japanese.

I stood up and clapped and yelled KINO

Rude - I am 31

Attached: 1658809592659360.jpg (632x901, 446.29K)

I laughed, then I frowned. Not to be overly dramatic but it basically ruined the series.