Usogui

I just started reading this. What am I in for?

Attached: everything is a gamble.png (1080x1527, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eNkWAu32b-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mid

goombling and fights

Overrated pretentious schlock, shonenturd version of Akagi.

A filter like no other.

A pretty good time. I am a few arcs ahead, and the characters are still pretty likeable so far.

explain the exact circumstances in which you came to start reading this manga, did not know the overall outcome, and decided to post here about it

Handsome men

I picked it out randomly because I was bored. Thought I'd drop it after chapter 2 but now I am liking what I'm reading

>Usogui enters a gamble
>trillions of Yen are at stake
>the game is thumb war
>the opponent is cheating, his thumb is clearly augmented
>Baku loses the first round, our protagonist is in BIG trouble
>the referee has lost confidence
>"A gambler that keeps on winning doesn't exist"
>Usogui suddenly gets a lot more attractive
>*ahem*
>*unwraps kariume*
>"synesthesia"
>close up of his face, nose bleeding and eyes dilated
>cut to his opponent pissing himself in the corner
>"you are....
>....big liar"
>this triggers his opponent to have a flashback to his childhood
>this in turn triggers marco to have a 10 chapter fight where he unlocks kaioken x20
>a dark silhouette appears in the distance, solving a rubik cube by spinning it on his index finger
>"Baku....is a gambler...."
>this is all merely a trick to bait another person into a gamble
>Usogui enters a gamble

Kino
Usogui is seinen retard

Something that will hurt your head, make you feel like your reading a textbook, and make you feel confused.
It is a 9/10 and one of the best manga I’ve ever read with phenomenal art. It is also a weekly manga with the art it has, which made it even more impressive.
It doesn’t get too good until paper labyrinth, but honestly it’s well worth the investment
Usogui is a devil out of hell of vengeance and righteous. Kaji actually grows. Marco is full on hype.
Keep reading

God tier gamblin and fightin.

Mediocrity for the first ~100 chapters
UnfIltered AAAAAAAH I’M GOOOOOOMBLING kino after

>shonen akagi
sounds pretty fun desu

50% of Usogui:
All according to keikaku psychological mindgames
The other 50% of Usogui:
youtu.be/eNkWAu32b-0
And it's all wrapped up in one of the most kino art styles to grace manga

Goombles
Schizos, lots of schizos
4000 years
Dolphins
Liars
Kariume
9d Keikakus
But it starts kinda slow, it only really gets interesting after Sadakuni's arc so bear with it

Attached: 1659307387636.jpg (844x1200, 811.24K)

>sounds pretty fun
It actually does sound appealing until you realize that Usogui takes the worst aspects of shonen manga and it clearly pollutes what the author was going for with the mind games angle. The action, very often poorly drawn and confusing takes you away from the gambles. But anons here will pretend it's kino of the highest order just because wasting 5 chapters on a weightless fight scene is justified by muh violence necessary to secure the winnings, honor being worthless when the stakes are too high. Which is true and commendable, but I feel like the writer could've done better.
>Marco is full on hype.
Case in point when I said it took the worst aspects of shonen. Every single Marco fight follows the same pattern under a different coat of paint. How could anyone feel any excitement with scenes involving Marco except for the very first gamble in the manga simply is beyond me. Same applies for Yakou, Kyara etc.

The best parts were actually when Kaji was forced to think on his own.

>Another midwit filtered

You love Liar Game/Akagi? You love fistfights as well? Usogui will be perfect for you. As another user said, the fact that it was a fucking weekly manga simply blows your head when you see certain panels.

Attached: 1659666260945.png (1080x766, 1.1M)

This, usoguifags are literally the huntertrannies of gambling manga. They should be ashamed

Impossible, Usogui was on schedule and had good art

seinen full of asspulls and poorly written