Prequel is the only good entry in the series

>Prequel is the only good entry in the series

Attached: 2ee05df6e44530437069955b71f09daf1317839234_full.jpg (640x960, 187.04K)

Yep

You fags will take any bait.

Zero is fine but the VN is better

You are correct.

True. No I won't read your VN.

Zero is fun, but it's too ridiculous to take seriously. I like it more as a comedy than anything else.

Attached: shirou_kotomine.png (920x825, 70.33K)

I thought FSN was way more ridiculous

Apocrypha wouldn't have happened without Zero's sideplot to shill Jeanne with the retarded caster. Both stories would have been better without even mentioning her at all.

The ironic thing is that Jeanne is nowadays the Saberface that looks the least similar to Saber.

It definitely is.
Wonder if Nasu has cleaned up his writing in Mahoyo.

it is better written than fsn since it is the more mature work, it has also much better pacing. zero simply has the much deeper themes compared to fsn. shirou is extremely boring and uninteresting compared to zero's ensemble cast. barely anything even happens despite the focus on shirou. fsn is a good piece of entertainment but it's struggling when it comes to exploring themes that you can think about way after finishing it

it was always the pleb opinion to prefer fsn to zero

Is there anything else good in the Fate franchise? Everything feels like either low effort cash crab or pandering. I could be wrong I've only dug into other stuff at a surface level.

The edge makes it feel just as juvenile as the rest, but that's all Urobutcher can honestly do. Retards drink it up though

Also with how Zero-onlytards praise it, they forget that it really doesn't have a satisfying conclusion, so comparing it to FSN is stupid. You can't JUST watch Zero unless you're retarded

Big thing about Zero is it was written by a different guy. Nasu said didnt like it and hard core fate fans dont seem to like it either(both dont like it for really stupid autistic reasons). Theres no other fate story on the level Zero they all pretty much suck. Stay night is THE quintessential VN filled with all the Cliches, Corny dialogue, cringe moments, stupid twists, convoluted plot points and fan service. I dont say that in a bad way stay night is bad in a good way its an enjoyable experience but not legitimately good like Zero is

Lol this post.

Fate fags standards are so low they literally cant appreciate quality even in thier own franchise

>hourly seethe thread for a 20 year old book
schizo moment.

I meant to say "everything else." My bad.

I like FSN more than Zero, but I can guarantee it's just nostalgia goggles. My first VN was Tsukihime, I have a simultaneous soft spot and hate for Type Moon.

This is a bait thread for people to talk about Fate.

Zero is not a good story. Everyone is a selfish, retarded asshole. Only Kiritsugu and Kirei have anything but the most superficial of personalities and motivations. The first half is wasted on caster's child murder and cthulhu abomination saga. The second half is an unloving sadist shaking off a lifetime of religious and social repression in less than four days, because gold man kept drinking all of his wine. Then it ends specifically to maximize suffering. Nearly everyone dies without learning anything, and nobody knew of the grail's true nature until it was too late.

>Prequel is the only good series
FTFY