Holy fuck this show is good

Holy fuck this show is good.

Attached: classroom elite.jpg (2560x1920, 812.33K)

i'm near the end of the first season and it's dead average so far. when does it get good?

The setting is too convoluted and the characters too pseud.

The only appeal is the waifus.

season2 episode 2 some good shit happens.

idk though I enjoyed the whole first season. It seems to pull off the "smart guy MC" better than anything else ive seen. MC is smart but doesnt have godlike abilities to notice every little thing or calculate 43 billion moves in his mind.

For me, it's Arisu and Suzune.

Attached: p021.jpg (1448x2048, 745.22K)

I am still not clear on how there are first through third years. But everyone in class D is a first year. Like they havent explained that shit right.

But I enjoy the story of it. Personally the rainbow eye art style is a bit distracting and not ideal.

Yuichi solos

It's high school, that's usually 3 years of schooling in Nippon. What's confusing you.

why is all of class D freshmen. They say the classes correspond to ability or whatever. Also there are 4 but only 3 years of shcool. Implying they break up the classes at some point, which makes the whole goal of making class D into class A not really make sense to me. IDK its just not explained in a way that makes sense to me.

One of the best MCs I've watched in a while, I enjoy it a lot. Apparently Karuizawa is going to play more of a major role in this season so I don't think I'll like it as much as the first. Honestly I think every girl sucks except Sakura

are you braidnead? class D first years become class D second years and new students come in to make class D first year

There's a 2nd year D class and a 3rd year D class. Remember the episode they bribed someone for old tests? That was a D class 3rd year student.

S1 is. S2 has been utter garbage so far.

>lass D first years become class D second years

so why are there no class D second years?

spread your legs.

ah alright I get it now. The school is bigger than I thought. Seems like, for example, when you see class D camping spot on the island there should be 3x the number of students that there are in the first year class and it really didnt look that way ya know. Maybe I just didnt pay attention

wasn't the island trip only for first years? one of us is retarded but now i'm not sure whether it's you or me

Attached: spin.webm (486x968, 62.44K)

Honami Ichinose was on the island. The pretty girl from class B and the one with 2 million personal points. So it wasnt just first years.

I dont think either of us are retarded they dont make it clear enough or just want us to ignore this.

It is stated she is a second year im 99% sure

Would be better without Whorikita

Who is that? There isn't anybody in the show with that name.