I don't get it...

I don't get it, how can you claim to like anime but not get excited over the biggest anime release in pretty much a decade? Do you hate fun?

Attached: crunchyroll chainsaw man poster.png (1064x1596, 844.22K)

>biggesr [headcanon]
There have been way better series than this in over a decade.

There has never been a better show than Chainsaw Man in the history of animation

Do you realise where you are? This could be objectively the best anime to ever be made and there will be swaths of contrarian fags saying its the worst thing they've ever seen.
I hate this place.

it'll be yet another shat-out no-risks shounen adaptation, stop lying to yourself

>I don't get it, how can you claim to like anime but not get excited over the biggest anime release in pretty much a decade? Do you hate fun?
Battle Shonen
demographic is for little kids and teens
I literally give zero fucks.
Thread hidden and added to filter.

I haven't read a Shonen Jump manga besides One Piece in over a decade and in 99% of cases don't care about an adaptation of something I haven't read.

How many bait threads you fucking schizos need?

While the Chainsaw Man fan base has become gay and full of cringe because the OG fans didn’t gatekeep certain fags out of it hard enough
It’s not like any other Shounen out there
CSM is truly something only an Azn zoomer can make

Do you at least get paid for the 24/7 shilling?

It’s just Diaper, user.

One Piece fucking sucks tho

>but not get excited over the biggest anime release in pretty much a decade
I don't browse reddit

>guy with chainsaws for body parts....... and he's callled...... Chainsaw Man
Seems subversive/cheeky (gimmick writing), and it's popular. Therefore I don't care what the concept is or what the author does with it, because I'm never ever going to take a look at it.

YES user

I AM SO EXITEC FOR SOLO LEVELLING

But why you posted a shit hentai in the OP pic?

Attached: solo-leveling-strada-forte-fumetto-sorprendente-v2-54474.jpg (1280x720, 149.19K)

Get your gay Korean shit out of here

I'd honestly rather have OP's reddit garbage over that dead gook's garbage

Solo levellign si superior to this garbage

Korean writing is so fucking superior
0 FANSERVICE
0 GIRLS AS IMPORTANT CHARACTERS
JUST KINO

only pussylickers cuck can watch Chaincuck man

Attached: 1548109784644.jpg (921x1244, 1007.03K)

Vinland Saga is about to adapt a top 5 all time arc, buddy.
Why should we give a fuck about zoomie's first shounen subversion full of FemDom McSameFaces for brainrotted coomers to simp over?
Adapted by CRAPPA no less. Fuck off.

>Trannyland Saga

I read the manga and it didn't live up to all the fanfare it got over the months.

>It’s not like any other Shounen out there
kek

>the guy gets angry a lot of time and loses control... and he's called... berserk

>shounen subversion
Its not even that, it plays all of the tropes straight and isnt shameful about it

It does, but when you do it in a gorey/smell-your-own-farts (aka "mature") way then it gets called groundbreaking by snobs

>FemDom McSameFaces
kek

Yeah but still nothing "subversive" about it. The cringy 4th wall breaking that was too n the nose for example has been done to death by other Shounen already. Slightly edgy and gory shonen are also nothing new. CSM in its nature is heavily derived of stuff like Devilman or Parasyte

>Do you hate fun?
Yeah?

Attached: 1485294820145.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)