Chainsaw Man

Anime as we know it is about to change forever in about 17 hours from now, are you ready, Any Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0-TXegj-o

Attached: Chainsaw Man Anime.jpg (2880x1890, 707.17K)

Nobody cares

/thread

Meds. Now.

FPBP as always

i rabu pawah

Already topped by SxF and Kaiju8 will be the next one to assrape it.

>N..Nobody cares!

Attached: 1644865167870.jpg (1280x720, 82.67K)

Thread is over.

fpbp

You cared enough to reply

I'm new to this whole oriental cartoon thing, is Chainsaw Man actually gonna be good or not?
I can't tell if people are being serious with the praise or if it's just a funny meme because haha he has a chainsaw for a head XD
Like the 'Morbius is the greatest movie of all time' schtick

No, you're right
It's unironically the most normalfaggot anime to ever come out, twitter and plebbit shill it.

I cared enough to let you know nobody cares and you need to stop shilling this shit. Not because I cared about this anime. Being fucking delusional is a trait of CSMfags but please try to stop it for once. Take your meds dog.

based and /thread

The manga start off bland, then gets slightly good in the middle and then rushed to the finishing line with many unsatisfying conclusions and pointless deaths

>pointless deaths
no such thing

It's a directorial debut and at that it's coming from a notorious studio known for fucked up schedule and crunch in shitty environment. The were so short in staff that they even had to hire artists from twitter.

It's the morbius meme but with it everyone knew it's shit, here people actually believe when they say it will break internet and what not.

Keep your expectations low if you dont want to be disappointed you retards

Get ready for shitty rotoscoped cgi

No, people genuinely enjoy it. You can go anywhere and see that. Also never ask Any Forums their opinion on anything, newfag.