Precure

Where does Komachi rank on your list of favorite Yes Precure 5 or all the Precure in general?

Attached: 1639504810484.jpg (638x998, 164.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6y7ris.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's my favorite Y5.

Attached: FZNDU5FagAAMerD.jpg (717x768, 47.32K)

>Want to get into this series
>There's 200 different shows and movies
Oh ok

Just pick one at random or pick a season with designs you like.
Or say what you're looking for and someone can offer suggestions.

Attached: FMyvgxLVEAYDd4a.jpg (843x1285, 438.67K)

Watch Heartcatch, Smile, GoPri or whatever looks interesting to you.

Each season is 45-50 episodes long
They are all in different universes except the two sequel seasons Max Heart and GoGo
Each season generally has 1 movie alongside 1 All-Stars movie which features teams from previous seasons
There are 19 seasons in total including the currently-airing season
Just pick a girl or girls you think is interesting and watch their season. There's no rush so relax and enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1651036501262.jpg (565x1280, 543.48K)

Attached: FZKWT_8akAA19dH.jpg (1429x857, 194.25K)

Attached: FZUXZ2JaUAAIbY1.jpg (700x1100, 498.73K)

Attached: FZUUr6vaMAAVCKm.jpg (1372x1541, 228.34K)

She plays dance dance revolution in that summoning animation, the dork factor was always there.

Thank you anons, I think I'll watch the original series first because I kinda feel like that one is mandatory and then go from there

>I kinda feel like that one is mandatory
It's absolutely not mandatory.

Futari Wa is a good place to start too but don't get too caught up with production order, jump around so it feels less like homework.

Hana ST ver

Attached: E1uQQ0gVEAEKNmZ.jpg (1000x1250, 158.65K)

Fourth.
And probably bottom 20% or so.

Well, the first season is pretty iconic. There's nothing wrong with going in production order if you intend to do so, but feel free to check out a different season if a season turns out to feel draggy along the way, after all every season has its own flair. For the record the first season has no movies if you are wondering about that.

If it doesn't click with you, it might be because it's a bit old-fashioned in sentiment, even for its time. If you bounce off it, I'd suggest trying a more modern and widely regarded season like Smile or Go Princess that'll at least give you a better idea of what the franchise has become.

are TRs pure?

Attached: EyLbA05U8AILQB7.jpg (1181x1748, 342.74K)

Manatsu doesn't know which hole to stick it in
Sango is pure but I could see her fapping in secret even though I don't want her to be bad girl
Minori masturbates to erotic literature
Asuka is too angsty to think about jilling off
Laura does it a lot after she explores her new holes

But of course
files.catbox.moe/6y7ris.jpg

It ties in with the blurb (from leaked toy stuff I think) that said she likes dancing. Also for Emiru's in the same leak it said she likes to sing.

We need another midseason cure duo. This time though, make them both lolis and don't age them up.

Make them literal toddlers