Is Chainsaw Man the most artificially hyped anime in recent times?

It didn't even surpass the heights a mediocre schlock like SpyxFamily reached before anime. No way in hell it could even compare to KnY in Japan unlike what the delusional Chensofags believe it will. Westoids will hail it as the GOAT'd anime of the last two decades while Nips (the ones that actually matter and buys shit) would barely give a shit after the first season wrapped up.

Attached: 1659096169043534.jpg (2400x3408, 2.16M)

torako was worse

Cringe OP

>artificially good
>artificially hyped
What's next?

Dont know about that, but it's certainly one of the möst disappointing series for me since I picked it up to see what all thar fuss was about only to find out that it's as forgettable as a series can get

>artificially forced animation

>samefagging his post
nice, OP

artificial writing

>A dead gainax show that was meh to begin with gets a sequel from a shit studio earns a sticky from washed up mods in their 40s just to barely reach 1500 replies
Based and genuine engagement from the 4channel community!

>QnA about CSM where literally nothing happens gets 2000+ posts within hours through sheer word of mouth
Artificial hype! Cringing my ass off!

Attached: Katana-Man-Arc.jpg (1080x1080, 150.63K)

artificially popular

I don't think SxF was artificial. The same thing happens with every anime adaptation where people like the manga but then you get people that start shitting on it (and the anime) when the adaptation comes out. CSM does feel artificial though. Maybe it's just me not understanding the kinds of people who religiously read WSJ.

spotted the zoomer

CSM should have been made by Gainax not Mappa

>dead gainax show that was meh to begin with gets a sequel from a shit studio
What're you even talking about

>CSM does feel artificial though
The hype for it I would say is normal for a beloved and popular manga. It just seems so bloated on Any Forums because of a single schizo hyping it, false flagging, samefagging the series.

It's the result of anime bloom in west with the social media taking off during COVID. Everyone wants the share during the trend even when they don't like it. You'll see people who haven't heard a single album by the composer of csm suddenly hailing him as the best musician to be born only because he's working on CSM. It's just how the world is these days.

Artificially artificial

>Is Chainsaw Man the most artificially hyped anime in recent times?
What the fuck does this even mean you cancerous Any Forumstard?

your shitty shonenshit will never be part of Any Forums culture

no YOUR shitty shit will never shit a shit!!!!

Jannie will ban you for this.

Not an argument

wasn’t really worthy of one

I'd certainly hope it's at least as good as KNY, KNY season 1 wasn't even good

>Is Chainsaw Man the most artificially hyped anime in recent times?
No. It's not all that hyped.