Kanojo Okarishimasu

How long would you wait for Chizuru to figure out her feelings?

Attached: a46a90ca-141a-4bba-9b69-832d2aa71fc2.png (1115x1600, 495.53K)

-1 paid date

whorezuru a shit

However long she needs, though I would be sleeping with Ruka in the meantime.

10 years at least

well, I think in the case of kazuya, he should wait as long as possible, because nothing better will ever cross his way. ruka is an egotistical maniac, mami is an obsessed bitch and sumi has a retardation.

but I guess there'd be no exact amount of time one would wait. I think it's more like slowly but surely forgetting about it and one day you catch yourself remembering it as you somehow got on with your day to day life.

but chizuru is actively seeking kazuya's company and I think in the latest chapter she pretty much made her decision.
unless something comes in their way, she'll confess very soon
but you can bet your ass that something will come in their way

>but you can bet your ass that something will come in their way
or it already did and that's why she's so reluctant to try it and clings to the rental gig

10 years at least

Attached: 1640678428931.png (720x543, 466.08K)

>or it already did and that's why she's so reluctant to try it and clings to the rental gig

like what?

She was already willing to quit and become a hostess.

I'm counting on the play being the turning point in her career.

This manga should have ended 10 volumes or something ago after they finished the movie and gave closure to the whole thing.

I think this manga made me hate the Japanese even more

10 seconds tops

Why doesn't she have her feelings figured out already?

Chizuru isn't too smart.

I'd probably point out that she will have a far easier time "sorting out her feelings" if we're spending time together regularly rather than having her overthink god-knows-what in her apartment by herself, let alone for three straight months of no contact. At least she's trying harder lately.

kazuya is alot to deal with

Then why is she in college?
>lit major
I see.

He's really not, he pays for everything and apologizes for even more.

At least the anime will probably do something like that, no way it's doing everything.

>she'll confess very soon
I really don’t think so. Not in this manga. She will say something really nice though, if Kazuya doesn’t fuck things up next chapter.