The wish-granting Holy Grail…

> The wish-granting Holy Grail…
>If I had such a resource of power, then my vampiric urges could be—No, nothing! Just forget I said that! Use the grail on other people who need it!
Tsukishitters BTFO.
A holy grail >>>>>>>>> Arcueid in power they can remove something she can’t, confirmed by Arcueid herself.

Attached: 5975B450-F3C5-457A-9926-DCD71D22E621.jpg (1170x1047, 146.61K)

Are leaves more powerful than you just because they can do photosynthesis and you cannot?

I'm not into your fateshit, by the way. I just find the argument odd.

I love how she tries to look down humanity in her bond 5 while she's going to die before it and has no independent manifestation means humans can retcon her if she gets too cocky

I don't care or play fgo but wasn't that in the original novel that the war was literally a trap set by the 3 founding families to collect the souls of heroic spirits? since it was a necessary means to fulfill theur own desires? someting that not even the grail granted or was able to grant it since it was only pure power?

Yes, I have accepted my inferiority when compared to plants a long time ago

I though the only way to get Ultimate Mage Mode for a family and their descendants was to sacrifice 7 heroic spirits, and the battle royale was just a way to decide who wins.

I heard this all from youtube videos so I likely got something wrong. But I think there's not necessarily a need to have a holy grail war to get a wish granted, but you would still need to sacrifice the heroic spirits in order to be able to use the holy grail.

I have no clue how it was the first three wars. I think the church got involved as mediators in third one? I have no clue why the church specifically, fuck those guys desu

actually what's to stop one family to summon several heroic spirits and team up and win?

In the novel they explain that everything was a farce, war, desire, some of the rules etc.
That's why there was never a "winner" even from before the grail was corrupted in the 3rd war with angra.
The only thing that was necessary for everything to go "well" is for the masters to invoke the heroic spirits and kill themselves, then the 3 families would originally ally themselves depending on the situation so that the grail does not fall into external hands (this happened until the 4th war) but in the end in the 5th the only ones who know the truth are Illyasviel, Kotomine and Zouken? I don't remember the details but the thing is more or less like that.

dang I love that lore. That's from the visual novel? I really gotta read it, I wish it wasnt like 100 hours

oh you should

Attached: 1654499543536.png (680x510, 519.63K)

how can humans retcon when they're too busy jerking it to her

Fate/Apocrypha

The grail is so perfect it’s described as its own miniature universe (like how arc is described as a miniature universe).

>taking gachashit as gospel

Attached: 1658220761912831.jpg (326x264, 25.85K)

...So microcosm

>Fate has been going on for this long
>The REAL Holy Grail (True) of Christianity has never ever appeared and even mentions of it are practically nonexistent, all you know about it is that Galahad found it and ascended to Heaven alongside it
Defend this.

nah, she's the representation of Gaia's Will so I'm sure she has some OP bullshit to not have that happen.

Attached: TA Arc stopping the world.jpg (960x609, 142.76K)

They tried, it didn’t work because it needed to be a “war” (contest) or the grail wouldn’t manifest.

Percival was also there. Having stood in its presence is why he has the equivalent of A rank Divinity in his “Protection of the Holy Grail” skill.

I kiss NRVNQSR

Oh, don't even try. Gachafags are hopeless.

*miss

Attached: nrvnqsr.jpg (1024x576, 38.28K)

Is Arcueid's sword a Knight Arm?