I have yet to meet someone who hates this anime. Why is it so universally loved?

I have yet to meet someone who hates this anime. Why is it so universally loved?

Attached: Saga-of-Tanya-the-Evil.jpg (2048x1152, 221.79K)

because it's KINO

Tanya is relateable because she hates N*zis

Fuck you. I hate this anime.

manga is better

This shit sucked

No you don't.

It's fucking cool and sound design is really good

I hate it
>Now you have

No you don't.

I don’t get why I seem to be living in an alternate universe when it comes to this show.
It’s complete shit, one of the worst shows I’ve ever watched to completion.
I was fucking hyped based on the premise too. How do you fuck up something like “salaryman gets reincarnated as mahou shoujo Hitler”? But, they did find a way to fuck it up.

Can't really hate something I dropped after two eps because the character designs are so horrendously ugly

It's fun

I like the ost.

Have you tried reading the LN? Maybe it's just the anime adaptation you hate?

There's nothing wrong with it, it's one of the best isekai, and in the movie she literally sings a song making fun of commies. It's kino.

I don't get it either. What universe did you come from where Tanya the Evil was complete shit? Sounds awful.

cute duck

Attached: Tanya0069.png (1500x1014, 487.18K)

Because it's good. Really. That's it. Tanya herself is an interesting protagonist, the setting and theme is great, the music is awesome, and so on and on. And seeing Tanya/salaryman screw herself over is funny.

That's a man. You might be a homosexual. Better get it checked.

I hate it

I won't ever watch it

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Attached: 1568469954505.jpg (1920x1080, 140.02K)

I like the anime but I don't like Tanya's design, she is so ugly. The anime's production seems pretty cheap. 7/10
Tried to read the manga, too wordy for me, dropped.