ARIA Thread

Just rewatched my favorite aria episode and it made me remember why I love this anime

Attached: Aria_The_Natural_-_02_-_720pBD.mkv_snapshot_06.39_2022.08.02_22.09.59.jpg (960x720, 121.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BCxk2JsrTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=3BCxk2JsrTw

Ok

Man, the soundtrack on this anime is so beautiful

Attached: f4a86b871505c026344778a0b080a72c.jpg (671x984, 358.21K)

>watch Aria
>get blown away by treasure hunt episode
>go to Any Forums
>find out other anons love the episode too
That was when I knew that my tastes were good and that I was indeed watching a masterpiece.

What was the reason?

I like the creepy cat episodes

Cait sith? I don't know why but the supernatural stuff didn't really stick on me

What are your top 3 episodes?

There's one where they follow the cats and get stuck in a loop unable to leave.
I just really liked the creepy vibe of it.

Are you talking about the episode where they follow aria when he's riding a boat by himself?

Alice's graduation and treasure hunt are definitely my top 2, not sure about my third favorite one though. Maybe the episode where Akari and Aika met Alice for the first time.

You know it's a masterpiece when they can make something as simple as a treasure hunt into that intertaining.

I started reading the manga, but I haven't watched the anime.
Which one is better?

I've only watched the anime so I don't know. The soundtrack in this anime is amazing though, so that's one plus

I loved the show but the ova and the recent movie were really subpar. I wish they actually continued the story a bit more instead of constantly doing flashbacks.

YKK anime when

Attached: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - Vol.5 Chapter 35 - 16.jpg (767x1100, 312.23K)

Both were equally as good. I'm partial to the manga because you can read at your own pace. But the anime has a beautiful soundtrack

>tfw the first ova is absolutely beautiful, amazing style and music, done really well
>tfw second ova good but not as good
>tfw anything made today would probably be fucking terrible
AAAAAAA I HATE DIGITAL ANIMATION AND I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

The summer's day one where Akari goes to the milk bar was amazing.
The Isola di San Michel episode also stuck with me for ages

>The Isola di San Michel episode
Which one was that?

Where Akari nearly gets spirited away by the ghost woman. The anime made it much scarier than the manga

>You know it's a masterpiece when they can make something as simple as a treasure hunt into that intertaining

That really is what makes Aria great. It takes a simple and universal experience and makes a relaxing and enjoyable episode out of it. I love the winter episode at the end of Natural. Most of the episode is Akari, Alicia and various people in Neo Venezia pushing a snowball around and making a snowman. It ends with Alicia telling Akari that when she was a child there would always be someone who would help with rolling a snowball and she aspired as an adult to be the kind of person who helps others and brings happiness. It's beautiful how simple and heartwarming it is.

Attached: 1625891820872.jpg (1080x1794, 250.61K)

>AAAAAAA I HATE DIGITAL ANIMATION AND I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
This is embarrassing.