OP for believing anything women say

This is franxx right?
All because there's NTR i refuse to watch this series

Women are never at fault

He's fat so fuck him.

>fat
>people

Pick one.

Attached: HFW in the franxx.jpg (1280x1410, 288.46K)

No one. She's free to choose her partner. A better candidate appeared later, and she opted for the best. End of the story.

The fat fuck. All fat people deserve death.

asking people to promise you things is rude

this

In theory this is the correct choice because everybody is free to choose who they associate with, but each time she 'upgrades' she becomes exponentially less trustworthy. Humans are social creatures and only an idiot would look at someone who has a history of ditching partners and consider forming a lasting relationship with them romantic or otherwise.

why does NTR make me cum so hard and fast?

Probably the taboo aspect of it. NTRshit didn't become extremely popular until open relationships became popular, which tells me it's probably a more shallow explanation than a lot of people think it is.

Fat "people" are disgusting

women moment

NTR is keyed when it's some obnoxious fat fuck loser getting absolutely humiliated

OP, you must be really desperate for (you)s with this shitty old bait.

Attached: so are you.jpg (727x626, 41.33K)

So are most retards posting in this shithole, both inside and outside, yet here we are.

he should've got it in writing

This

She is literally a toxic bitch pretending to be nice. I would have actually liked her if she was just overtly a piece of shit but she has to hide behind this niceness as she shanks the boy that is nice, because its his nature, in the back.