How is it so popular when it's so fucking terrible? I'm not even being ironic either

How is it so popular when it's so fucking terrible? I'm not even being ironic either.

Attached: Monkey_D._Luffy_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (686x1435, 1.04M)

Fine thread.

>noo why is this more popular than my favorite mango whaaa it’s not fair
Kek’d, stop eating shit maybe.

Different people have different taste

unironically ecelebs and roblox. one piece is a "genre" of game on roblox that garners 100k+ active players per day, rivaling top games on steam. 6 year olds are playing one piece "games" before even watching the show. plus theorycrafting videos appeal to the zoomer brain already deep fried by the undertale wiki

Pre-timeskip was very good, both in terms of plot and artwork. It's total shit nowadays though.

Really young viewer base. The older faggots here who still embarrassingly watch/read it are only around due to sunk cost.

I started reading OP before I even had internet.

It's fun

It's fun.

Attached: nami9.jpg (900x1695, 691.8K)

It's pretty crazy how much the art has degenerated into a vomit mess now.

FMA is shit regardless of it's version.

And yet the constant threads here are among the most awful on Any Forums. It's unreal how terrible they are.

Yeah the fanbase here on Any Forums is shit (as usual), what does that have to do with with the Manga and it being fun?

Not every series has such godawful threads. You'll say it's unrelated, but I think it says something about the fanbase, which says something about the series.

Same reason the MCU is popular despite being terrible: lowest common denominator.

How the fuck time skip changed so much? Its like they are all totally different characters. My biggest gripe is zoro. HIs character is massacared.

Attached: file.png (601x1035, 724.56K)

I wouldn't hate One Piece so much if the main characters, especially Luffy, weren't so irritating. Another thing that pisses me off is how the main characters are pirates who in no way resemble pirates. Basically the pirates from DISNEY's Pirates of the Caribbean act more like pirates. Can you believe that? The company who censors and bastardizes many things to keep them family friendly does a better job of writing and presenting bloodthirsty pirates. One Piece is awful. And don't get me started on how the main characters refuse to kill their enemies that is up there in being terrible like how Naruto's core main characters are ninjas who don't kill (with the exception of the mentor character who is an adult character).

One Piece honestly doesn't deserve its praise. I'm not going to pretend One Piece doesn't have good things going for it, it absolutely does the fictional world created by Oda is legit interesting. But seeing the world through such awful main characters really damages the experience.

hang yourself bleach widow

Don't worry people will sooner or later stop discussing One Piece whenever it ends. Personally I'm hoping Oda dies like Kentaru Miura died midway through his manga. I don't hate Miura, but the random way he died is what he deserves. The sooner One Piece is treated like Attack on Titan, meaning the mods start deleting threads simply because they're annoying, the better.

Meant that the way Miura died is how ODA should die. Hope his family somehow also dies soon.

Worst crewmate. She is so annoying. Any time there's a female in an anime whose gimmick is she beats up men knowing they will never hit her back? Worst character in the whole series. Nami wouldn't be annoying if every time she attacked Luffy, Franky, Zoro, etc she got hit back.

Imagine being such a faggot that you wish death on someone that draws children's comics because it's too popular.

Attached: OnePieceLaugh.jpg (534x661, 129.99K)

Got news for you, it's called being human. Humans are spiteful. I want him dead because I find his work to be overrated and I can't stand the annoying fanbase Oda has. So there you go, I find him and his creation annoying so I want him dead. End of story. And I hope he dies soon. I don't want him to live a full life and reach his nineties like how japs tend to do. I want him to die as quickly and suddenly as possible. Even better if he never finishes his series.