Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Why is this so successful? Is it because of Jacko?

Attached: hee hee.jpg (512x288, 29.83K)

HI HI!
SHAMOUNA!
HI HI!
ANNIE ARE U OKAY, ARE U OKAY ANNIE?

it's just good.

You've been hit by... a smooth criminal

I have no idea how the manga made it past 10 chapters, it looks absolutely dreadful. The anime reallymade that series.

The Michael jackson villian made me drop the manga, he felt way to out of place.
Maybe I missed out a great manga, but I just couldn't take this dude seriously.
>heavy trad japanese vibes, from the setting/costumes, etc.
>suddenly Michael Jackson cosplayer
>just no.

You aren't supposed to take him seriously, he's an actual manchild

Attached: muzan dindu.png (1440x900, 220.6K)

It's the new baby's first anime on the block.

It's a really good battle shonen.

Attached: 2f165b3e2f14feca32b9b6f2197d6885.jpg (720x710, 67.01K)

anime saved the manga

The series takes place in 1920 you absolute nigger. That's how city slickers dressed in Japan. MC was a hick living in middle of nowhere.

Simple is best.
Honestly I used to be a pretty big detractor of Demon Slayer, but having seen what a lot of Shonen become, I think it's perfectly fine. Not great or shite, but fine. And that's all it had to be.
Muzan not being the usual villain who's got some stupid ideological parallel to the MC was nice.
No long winded speeches about how the world is wrong and needs to be corrected and only muh dark justice/killing the soul king/infinite tsukuyomi can achieve this. Nah, he just liked being an ass and wanted to be an ass during the day but couldn't due to his biology.

Attached: 755.png (755x755, 371.87K)

Will be instantly forgotten when the anime ends.

Attached: Art_of_1.jpg (1000x666, 84.06K)

I wonder if he kept this fake family around and he's just "away on business" from their perspective or if they got shredded the same way his adoptive child-form family did.

>The hottest woman in the series is a guy
What did Wano mean by this?

Attached: 20220802_104748.jpg (601x601, 65.84K)

Damn, that little girl lookin real cute.

Is there a reason why he looks like Michael Jackson? Did the mangaka recognize the resemblance?

Because that how people back then dressed if they well-off and lived in the city.

>Muzan not being the usual villain who's got some stupid ideological parallel to the MC
But he does