Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Himawari and Kawaki will be entering the ninja academy together soon, are you excited? What do you hope to see happen during this short arc?

Attached: naruandboru.jpg (1280x720, 119.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SwagCheese_YT/status/1553738290234368003
youtube.com/watch?v=sfIqIFU1gX8&t=52s&ab_channel=RXAnimation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself, narutard.

Love yourself, BoruGOD.

key visual for the upcoming arc

Attached: keyvisual.jpg (2840x4000, 860.4K)

teaser frame from the upcoming episode

Attached: newfits.jpg (1024x576, 100.29K)

better view of their new outfits

Himawari looks cute and modest! Pedomoto was kept under control.

Attached: clothes.jpg (680x680, 42.81K)

whatever, just post what everybpdy wants

Attached: hinarai___2_by_naturoo_debkgr1-fullview.jpg (1024x1599, 132.07K)

twitter.com/SwagCheese_YT/status/1553738290234368003

Here's the trailer for the upcoming arc

after the last thread I have learned to cherish Raikageposting

how do I get my hands on a piss bottle if I'm not in Japan?

Attached: lemony.png (556x647, 668.83K)

It unironically keeps the waifufag autism at bay

I can't fucking believe it but it is true. I will never badmouth Raikagefag again, he actually performs a valuable service to these threads. Unfortunately I don't think last thread had THE Raikagefag, just one of his underlings. Not enough Raikageart got posted.

Do not talk about Hinata and Sakura, do no reply to posts talking about Hinata and Sakura, hide posts talking about Hinata and Sakura.

Attached: For future use.png (1084x408, 76.56K)

There's an entire animated fan series on youtube where Kawaki gets Himawari pregnant.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfIqIFU1gX8&t=52s&ab_channel=RXAnimation

We could probably sustain these threads off Naruto and Boruto fan animations if we'd actually commit to watching them.

Attached: prego.png (1207x590, 328.92K)

Don't you DARE say anything bad about MY WAIFU, Hinata, in this thread.

Attached: hinata when she is angry and look seriously.jpg (168x300, 7.96K)

if we have to talk about her then let's complain about the lack of Hinata centric episodes in Boruto. Sure ping-pong is cute but she should have an episode dedicated to herself. Or maybe a girl's-night-out type episode with the other ladies?

It's ok, most of the schizos that stain the Naruto thread don't come to the Boruto general.

Did any other of the old gen get an episode centered around them?

Konohamaru had one recently, I didn't see last week's episode but it was supposedly centered on Kakashi. They should have a few more episodes based off each old gen character:

dont worry raikage

Attached: breakfast_time_by_raikageart_derqa9l-fullview.jpg (1280x1101, 186.37K)

Codebros, we can't have Kawaki have a happy ending like this. It's time to pull an Obito on the pregnancy.

would be hilarious if that was how the series went, but I could barely get through the first episode. This series in particular is definitely made for little girls.

Attached: 1615347906513.png (1003x579, 601.79K)

Sarada literally bangs both these bitches raw according to my hentai statistics.