One Piece

- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.

It is time, Nakama.

Attached: __yamato_one_piece_drawn_by_lyrah__a8888b5a749b9f610a0cb67c53c020e7.jpg (2468x3263, 1.13M)

You will never be a nakama

>he
dropped, delete thread thank you

Caribou won

Crocodile is now King/Katakuri tier

It'll be too late

>- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, she is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
>- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, she is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.

Redon cumfirmed. IT'S OVER. Joinmato has been activated.

WRITE RIGHT HERE YOUR LAST COPE.

Attached: 1667894556778695.jpg (527x600, 117.32K)

U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.

Attached: FYcHlNLUIAEFnYy.jpg (1536x2048, 359.89K)

They are Sanjicoomers and Zorobrowns.

>carrotfags spam about yamato becoming the guardian of wano
>she becomes the guardian of zou instead

Amazing

Attached: one-piece-carrot-1129356.jpg (1039x621, 67.27K)

Yamato has more in common with a modern Fire Emblem character than she does with someone from One Piece.

>he

Attached: 15ee4d2dd6e1b46c568626696519.jpg (563x705, 78.56K)

>guardian of zou
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1655209084990.jpg (795x736, 187.63K)

>Sanji gets half a Yonkou arc as his own
>Zoro gets almost nothing in the fucking Swordsmen island arc
what the fuck

Attached: __roronoa_zoro_one_piece_drawn_by_aokamei__c58b0a3766aa8907a38ecbedff3ce410.jpg (749x749, 146.85K)

Its disgusting what Oda did to Carrot after all shes been through with the crew.

Pottery

She's in!

Attached: e9106b68cf6a186065516b83fdd2a06c.jpg (564x564, 48.66K)

I can't bros, this shit is too funny. Shiet.

Zoro is a boring flat character he just exists to defeat the second in command of the villainous team.

KNEEL

Attached: d7ab345a6358513a129c869c2d109aef.jpg (2150x1275, 1.29M)

>Sanji/Zoro shitposting mysteriously absent whenever the Yamato/Carrot shitflinging gets unbearable
It makes too much sense. I'll be happy if Yamato joins, but spamming the threads like this is some autistic shit.

Here's what happened:

Oda had Yamato planned since Alabasta, Thriller Bark and Kaido's first mention (Ace's vivre Card, chapter 489, and Kaidu the mongol and his warrior daughter). However Naito prevented Oda from showing her earlier, convincing him that it would surprise people and that it would be great to reveal her face in chapter 984 (the opposite of chapter 489 when Brook joined and Ace's vivre card became a plot point) due to number autism. Naito had ulterior motives however, he was really trying to sabotage Yamato in order to favor Kekrot, the underage furry sidecharacter he fell in love with. Naito even went on to rig the worldwide popularity poll to favor Carrot when his plan didn't work out in hopes of changing Oda's mind (he used to have the delusion that Law became important solely because of a dumb poll), and when he realized it might have been too obvious that he was cheating for Carrot he botted Nami twice as hard just to deflect attention away from his shit furry waifu. His plan backfired spectacularly and rigging the poll had the opposite effect: Oda took it upon himself to delete Carrot from the manga in order to teach Naito a lesson.
Naito didn't learn his lesson so out of petty revenge he still pays Carrot shills to derail all anime forums that talk about One Piece. Be it in Japanese or in other languages. They coordinate through discord and other means.

Thankfully Megumi Ishitani, Ryota Nakamura and Tatsuya Nagamine are here to correct Naito's mess

Attached: Editor OC vs Daughter OC.png (1259x658, 1001.05K)

i am not read to say goodbye to kin

Attached: 1649632529238.jpg (901x1009, 279.5K)

Carrotsisters... how could this happen to us...

yamabros... I thought Tama story was over...

The cunnoichi never had a chance.

What's Yamato going to do when Luffy tells Franky to activate the coup de burst?

I have to say. This time nakamafags had a real case. The Monet shit I never understood and thought they were batshit insane. But Carrot was a legit possibility. And if somehow Yamato doesn't end up joing it will be same. Legit case. Maybe Oda or his editors noticed that nakama war made a lot of noise and decided to add some bait characters in.

BLJ

>All that schizo nonsense
You have zero evidence of any of that. Carrot was just a long term ally like Law was and Oda always intended to put Yamato in but kept her back for a bit too long because the man isn't infallible as a writer. Stop embarrassing yourself with this nonsense.

What's keeping yamato from joining this fucking late?

I wish Franky would go back to his pre-TS look and a little more goonish personality.

Attached: F.jpg (1509x2160, 2.54M)

ENJOY YOUR GUARDIAN OF ZOU SISTERS.

You know who's promised into the crew?

Not Yamato

He got Enma, one of the two swords weilded by the legendary samurai and former shogun of Wano, Kozuki Oden! Don't you think that is something, especially since it was a sword previously used by the one and only Kozuki Oden?

Attached: 1654814212524.jpg (633x531, 86.29K)

domo

Attached: luna.jpg (529x474, 153.22K)

he got raped by a princess and fucked a 9ft tall trap
Zoro had a good arc

Attached: 1648560848975.jpg (600x332, 46.27K)

Tama? Staying on Wano for another decade and Luffy will be dead by the time she's ready lol.

Attached: 8afbca64f70778805cfec964502298f2.jpg (1024x1024, 124.41K)

Zoro doesn't need an arc to flesh out his backstory. He's a man who will make his own legend. I don't get how you constantly post Zoro and not understand this simple aspect of his character.

Attached: Zoro standing downwind of Franky on Taco Tuesday.gif (600x338, 2.44M)

*PUNCH*

Not that user, well, you're right about Carrot being a long-term ally, but Yamato feels outta thin air.

he got a sword. thats literally all he cares about. more than that would be OOC

honestly outside of that pic and Yamato's Oden LARP, he never felt forced.

Denialsisters...

We are on chapter 148 of the Wano arc.

Faggots like you are the reason One Piece characters stay one note caricatures of themselves post TS.

Yamato will have to sleep outside, sunny quarters are made for 2 meter crew not 3 meter oni women.

>tama joins
>but Shinobu makes her no longer a loli
tamabros... we won... but at what cost?

Attached: 2.png (207x299, 53.59K)

who would you be friends with?

Attached: 1637539274909.png (1051x574, 277.57K)

We are in chapter number 3 of TRUE PIECE. Remember the shit we got before was filler

Same. Sick fucking art, though, user.

Oda doesn't even know I exist. I have zero (0) influence on Oda

Why does Jack like touching grass so much?

Fuck Yamato and fuck Nakamaniggers, people should focus on what's really important

>Crocodile and Daz are in a new organization
>ranked below Galdino

Those eyes look like spongebob's

What kind of retarded writer does all this shit without any context?

Time to say good bye just like Vivi lmao

it's pretty obvious the scabbards, momo and tama will help luffy in the final war

Soon

Attached: 09380238943.jpg (2000x1324, 377.04K)

We saw in the Road to Laughtale that he has concept art of her from awhile back. She's also got a very good design like the other Nakama that outshines most other characters in the series. Story wise she does come out of nowhere, with only a few chapters forshadowing her, but like I said, Oda isn't perfect. Sometimes he fucks up and not building up to Yamato appearing more is one of those instances.
She should've been mentioned from the beginning of the arc like Franky was in Water 7.

>YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE ONIJOINER
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE ONIJOINER
>YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE ONIJOINER

Attached: 1643520512111.jpg (2048x1152, 264.74K)

why does shota king look so breedable

L TO THE M TO THE A TO THE O

DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR BURGER KI- I MEAN RULER CROWN, LARROT HAHAHAHAH

>Start calling them mister 107 and mister 108

- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.

>Hitetsu (Grandpa)
>Komachiyo (Doggy)
>Hihimaru (Monke)
>Speed (Mom)
>Shinobu (Big Sis)
>Hamlet (Big Bro)

Tama got a whole ass family this arc lol.

>Your crown, Carrot.

Attached: CWyDyxcUwAAHMQj.jpg (2592x1728, 686.1K)