What the fuck is their problem?

Why did they have to create a shit adaption of Trigun instead of adapting S2 of Houseki no Kuni? By doing this they've managed to piss off both fanbases and tarnish their name.

Attached: wyYd4TLk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16.51K)

I am sure prestigious companies closely monitor the mood on a cambodian claymation bbs

Because it's publishing companies and IP holders that request an adaptation be made, not the production studio. Basically, you're a retard.

based orange shitting on all the cg haters

You're seriously overestimating the amount of say stuidos have in what they adapt (unless they're named kyoani). The production commitee are the ones that actually fund an anime and offer it to the studio and if the people funding Houseki don't decide to fund a season 2 there's little they can, similarly if they get offered to make a Trigun anime they're not just going to refuse even if it pisses people off, there's bills and wages to pay.
I want a Houseki S2 as much as you but there's no point blaming the wrong people.

and literally who gives a shit about fanbases?

HnK s2 will never live up to your expectations. Reap what you sow, hypeshitter.

>and tarnish their name
They don't have anything to tarnish since they were trash from the beginning, HnK looks like fucking garbage.

The official statement is that it was planned since 2017(when HnK 1 came out).
>to piss off both fanbases and tarnish their name
You should be happy the hiatus is over
I'm trying to be open-minded about Trigun but I need to see the rest of "redesigns"

Why do retards still believe the studios are the ones who decide what manga is going to be adapted?

Orange is the shittiest cg studio in the world, theyll keep doing shit pixar could have done 20 years ago because japs are retarded

This studio is just what publishers pick when they want to save money. They hire them and they get their CGIshit adaptation

Is this Trigun thread? Some info tomorrow

Attached: FYJ3XCNUcAA_V9E.jpg (1200x688, 142.01K)

The anime industry is structured in the weirdest way. So studios don't decide what to make, it's actually publishers, but then other people argue that adaptations aren't just to advertise the source material. Then there's "production companies" that seem to do nothing but suggest anime to be made.

You don't know anything at all about how anime is made. Fuck off, newfag.

>adaptations aren't just to advertise the source material
if they argue this they're wrong.

Vast majority of studios are for-hire user. They work on what people are willing to pay for.

A bunch of popular manga get offers from studios wanting to make an anime adaptation, such as CSM and Spy x Family.
The studios fought for the IP to profit with the anime. It wasn't made on demand from the publishers.

I'd much rather prefer it if the anime looked in the style of the first manga trailer completely in 2d.

I would much rather get good adaptations in general but that almost never happens. You have to take what you can get.

I don't know how well Houseki no Kuni did in the ratings. Either they ran out of source material, or the show flopped. For whatever reason, Orange moved on to Beastars, Godzilla Singular Point, and Trigun Stampede. What's next, Violence Jack 20XX adaptation?