JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Which JoJo Stand was the most inspired by its namesake?

Attached: schitting fetisch.jpg (379x532, 68.16K)

Probably The Fool given how the tarot card has a man falling into his death with a dog next to him.

Wheel of Fortune or The Lock.

Killer Queen

The song literally quotes its laser beam ability.

I think notorious big had a song about the after life, and his stand was triggered after the host dying

D4C was used to commit some Filthy Acts.

The only partially correct answer. Also, Sun, Anubis, Rolling Stones, Dragon's Dream. Partially Man in the Mirror, Talking Head, Nut King Call.
Assuming OP was talking about appearance and not abilities.

you mean the dynamite part? i dont remember killer queen shooting any laser beams man

>The Sun
>is a sun
Bravo Araki

In the first half of Part 3 with the Tarot cards Araki put more effort into making Stands correspond with their namesakes more. By the time he got to the Egyptian God stands he mostly gave up, and once he started using music he just did music that he felt sounded right for the character even if it had no connection to the ability at all.

Tarot = soul
Music references = soulless

WHERE THE FUCK IS PART 9

I forgot about it, please understand

>a JOJO thread
I feel like re-reading Part 1 and 2, just to see how far we’ve come

Reveal this month. Chapter 1 in September. Trust the plan.

King Crimson, but not just the stand. The entire character.
Diavolo is literally a 21st century schizoid man. When he is Doppio, he talks to the wind. The substand that is used to see the future is called Epitaph and the song Epitaph is talking about prophets and seeing fate. Go listen to the album you'll see what I'm talking about.

Attached: crimson_king.jpg (425x425, 37.8K)

IT IS NOT A SUN NOT A SUN NOT A SUN

Notorious big was a reference to the real notorious big getting assassinated at 24.

This.

>pussycat
>dynamite
>blow your mind
>whore clothes
yeah, this one

Was Carne 24?

Each DVD has 2 episodes, there are 19 in total, Stone Ocean will have 38 episodes.

Attached: 295695261_1987720574750138_4288747486327665861_n.jpg (1860x689, 88.79K)