Genderbent boys = best girls

I'd gladly marry and breed one of them.

Attached: Mai_Natsume.png (955x1653, 813.54K)

Genderbent boys should get together with their osananajimi.

Doesn't she no longer have male genetics by the end of Remix Heart though and is pure woman? Also, my friend dropped the series because of characters like her and Makoto lol.

Post genderbent boys being made to wear cute girl clothes

You first

Attached: d2dphx0-80cd35ca-4f81-466c-aa57-70dfd73b817d.jpg (892x1432, 444.45K)

You want girls with the mind of boys?

I bet he feels pretty

This one is good
This creature could turn into a hairy man at every moment. Be careful!

ywnbaw faggot tranny, no matter how much you want it to become true, you will always be a disgusting freak with no future

Attached: contract.jpg (640x943, 48.95K)

Honestly they don't look any more repulsive than a lot of woman I've seen. That's just keeping it real.

Attached: ThoughtfulMinorHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 951.9K)

>This creature could turn into a hairy man at every moment. Be careful!
not if impregnation gets secured

Real women, real men, and real transwo/men will always be repulsive; that is an ineluctable consequence of the pig disgusting nature of 3D

She had female genetics since the start. By the end she literally gets a female soul. (Keep in mind, in the Blazblue universe souls are tangible, measurable entities)

Along boku girl, this is the best GB manga

Attached: gb1.png (728x4065, 1.79M)

>Honestly they don't look any more repulsive than a lot of woman I've seen.
Unfortunately true.

>nsfw
go to /d/

>Real women, real men, and real transwo/men will always be repulsive; that is an ineluctable consequence of the pig disgusting nature of 3D
Eh I've met many men and women who I would be down hard for. Trannies not so much, but to me the appeal of 2D is more the fantastical and degenerative things you can imagine and put to paper which real people are too timid and self denying to act out. I find myself attracted to many real people, but they are simply too beholden to their own biases and lack an exploratory spirit.

How it is nsfw, redditor?
You don't even know what manga is it.

Attached: gb2.png (728x2116, 944.08K)

>kissing
>touching face
a-user...

genderbent but still have panty-bulges