I love Sayu

I love Sayu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.81K)

Kinda repulsed by the idea of sex now that every girl has already had miles of dick by the time she hits college

So do another 100 men, maybe more

Imagine the STDs

>NOOO! IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE HAS FUCKED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DUDES, SHE HAD NO OPTION!
Each time I see simpery this retarded I'm reminded of this

Attached: CWhAkjt9aCmuj5MmuKySypEa9imUOGa07RCjN-3CAnU.png (480x540, 241.11K)

Don't forget to use condoms. Wouldn't want to catch 'em all now would you?

It's a very thinly veiled message telling guys they shouldn't mind if a girl is the town bicycle, it's actually pretty pathetic, even more so how they actually make her into a love interest.
Would have been more interesting if the MC followed through on his crush on his boss instead.

gross

cease talking ill about my wife you heathens.

She looks like a cheap kyoani knock off.
What is this shit?

Gotou >>>>>>>>> Sayu

Attached: 1619451496195.jpg (1920x1080, 204.74K)

>his crush on his boss instead
Why did she shit test him like that?
I prefer the co-worker, she is a manipulative bitch, probably she is not even a virgin.

No it isn't. It's about forgiving someone of their past mistakes.

I can fix her...

Me too

This show should've been the ultimate show for someone who likes to fantasize fixing broken women, but it was so unbearably boring

>Uhhh shit this dude has obviously been interested in me for years... Must get paranoid and think he only wants me for my body at that point!
The real question is why are you expecting logic out of a woman?
>I forgive you for taking miles of dick
Yeah, don't think this is how any of it played out.

I love her too user. I don't wanna make love to her tho. She needs a nice home to stay, a good meal 3 times a day, a good plan to chart out her future and an occasion hug and head Pats.

Slut

Dumb slut.

Cute and dumb slut. Perfect for mating presses

I fucking hate hedonistic women so much it's unreal