WHAT THE FUCK

Why did you guys tell me to avoid Naruto? This arc was amazing. I can't believe I been ignoring naruto cause Any Forums told me it sucks.

Attached: zabuza arc.png (640x904, 535.83K)

If you take this place seriously the only things you'll ever read/watch are Wan Piss and axebait.

This is what many believe to be some of the best of the series and it's absolutely dogshit. It does suck and you probably have shit taste.

It's just angry One Piece fans that can't get over the fact One Piece sucks massive ass.

This and based. Keep doing gods work.

Any Forums is a lair of soulless trannies, why would you take this place seriously?

You sound obsessed and new as fuck.

Don't reply to me, sister

Its good up to the Chuunin exams
Its good up to Soul Society
Its good up to the Dark Tournament

You now realize Shounen is bad

Attached: 1616621632993.png (598x564, 393.8K)

This is why hunterchads are so smug.

Togashi will die before he finishes it.

Attached: 1455062640102.png (450x450, 257.45K)

But then you miss stuff like Sasuke vs Itachi and Jiraya infiltrating Kirigakure to discover Pain's secret.

good up till the ants

HxH is boring and outdated as fuck now.

>This arc was amazing
I wouldn't say amazing, but it's the high point for that series

Chunnim exams were better. All of part 1 is of a consistent high shounen level.

Bargain bin Ninku

Not even close. I enjoyed Madara kicking everyone's asses more than I did this arc.

Ah, I still remember fondly the time in which Naruto threads were a bannable offence.

The ant arc is the best by far. I have no idea how it filters retards so often.
That doesn't even make any sense. HxH is way ahead of the competition in pretty much every category.

it's the last good arc unfortunately

>That doesn't even make any sense. HxH is way ahead of the competition in pretty much every category.
Namely?

Naruto is good up to Pain's arc. Everything after that is shit and represents everything wrong with modern shonen. The 4th ninja war drags the whole series' score down by 3 or 4 points.