Did it age well or is it autism bait?

Did it age well or is it autism bait?

Attached: 1610939942983.jpg (1400x1050, 341.18K)

Attached: 1616952613962.png (333x272, 64K)

fpbp

seconding the precious fpbp

lain is one of the most well aged pieces of media of all time for its predictions of internet culture

it aged better than its fanbase
Yes.

>Did it age
Yes, but I'm not young so I can't say it with certainty.

uh media doesnt age if it was good at the time its still good now if you think some old thing is bad now it was always bad

autistic take
playstation 1 graphics can be good for their time while simultaneously aging poorly

bait take

fpbp

Attached: 1640773377903.gif (500x357, 106.69K)

I'm so fucking tired of seeing shit about Eva, Lain, CSM, and/or other stupid fucking trendy edgy "i saw this on tiktok because im a dipshit 17 year old with zero free thought or taste and just want to be accepted" anime of the month

go watch Key the Metal Idol, Texhnolyze, Angel Egg, or some other "obscure" classic with themes you can connect to your miserable worthless post 9/11 birth and misunderstand entirely, you stupid fucking failure of late stage capitalism and Gen X parenting.

I swear to fucking god Gen Z has the absolute worst dogshit taste in anime. You're all just carbon copies of each other, constantly fearing not being the coolest most unique thing ever as if anyone else in the world took even one second to look at you.

Also, Attack on Titan is garbage. Get some fucking taste and watch a real anime, like Clannad.

Way too fucking based for this website, fuck poser zoomers.

Dunno but trannies love it for some reason

Boring take, go watch at least five (5) seasons of CGDCT of your choice and have a full report on my desk in a week.

But what if I like those and the prior mentioned manga and anime? Is the only option resorting to being a faggot yelling into the void?

The school uniform skirts WERE red-brown. Lain made them green later. She's going to make them red-brown again some day. I know it.

Attached: 1590550810423.png (1322x312, 301.3K)

calmly explain why you dislike Lain, other than "it appeals to group of people I dislike for reasons that may be imaginary or arbitrary".

>Key the Metal Idol
Shit
>Texhnolyze
Good but not NGE or Lain level
>Angel Egg
Shit

Fuck off retard

People say it’s tranny bait now. They say it sells the fantasy of a smelly shut in computer girl

not really back then i thought ps1 games going for reallistic graphics looked like dogshit while cartoony games looked fine and its still the same

I never said I disliked Lain.

They weren't recommendations, dipshit. They were more examples of pretentious psychological anime for dipshit zoomers to latch onto and meme on tiktok until VHS copies become $100 each.

well then how about explaining how you feel about lain instead of making yourself angry over how other people feel about it

Congratulations, you've progressed to the next stage of Any Forums contrarianism. Give it a couple more years and keep up the good work and you might work your way up to the shounenshit apologetics stage.

It's not contrarian to call out the motivations of every tranny to shit out eva and lain garbage all over the internet, user. But I graciously accept your award senpai, and will work harder to reach the next level.