Digimon Restrospective

Attached: OIP.NBk5nUWLaqVeUaStjyzdTAHaGD.jpg (328x268, 18.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sGsBgm1EMg
youtube.com/watch?v=bpq2q0qf2e8
youtube.com/watch?v=lFYDa1DuFJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hikari is built for Big Brother Cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sGsBgm1EMg

It's been-

What ever happened to this franchise anyways?

*guitar riff*

Goes through cycles of being dead and not. Has a tcg, a new anime, and a video game coming out. I think it's still got a decent fanbase in Japan, but they really haven't done much to maintain an international audience

MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO
youtube.com/watch?v=bpq2q0qf2e8

Attached: digimon adventure ending.jpg (480x360, 30.38K)

Nothing in the anime or later seasons surpassed this moment
youtube.com/watch?v=lFYDa1DuFJQ

Attached: digimon kino.jpg (2424x2574, 649.61K)

Adventure: Great season. But the final aec is a step down, and the final boss is a letdown.

Adventure 02: Inferior in every way to the first season, but has very memorable moments and is still worth watching.

Tamers: Hands down the best. Not only a good Digimon anime, but a good anime overall.

Fusion: Terrible series. Getting rid of the partner digimon was a retarded decision. There's no point in Digimon if there is no human-digimon relationship.

Data Squad: A decent series that fumbles its ideas in the second half. Still, has an MC who punches digimon in the face to power up.

X-Cross seasons: Absolutely terrible. The evolution system is a mess, the partner digimons are annoying, especially Shoutmon.

App Monster: Boring. Simply boring. Not much to say.

Try: I consider this a series because that's how it was actually made. Strarts off good, descends into bad, makes one last rise into great, and then plummets to the ground and continues to dig into it. So bad it's not even canon anymore. Shits on every single character and makes them retards. Mei is literally a fanfic selfinsert.

Adventure ; : Somehow worse then Tri. Shits on all characters even more, reduces the digimon partners to exactly one tropre, removes all tension by starting with the strongest digimon. Sidelines everyone except for Taichi. Zero world building, zero character growth. Non stop battles. It's just bad.

>Adventure: is worse than tri.
Stop huffing paint.

And Ghost Game?

Amazing how 02 ruins everything about the original

>Sidelines everyone except for Taichi
holy based

At least I still wanted to know what the fuck was going on in Tri, as opposed to Colon which I could not care less about.

Not over yet, but am loving it so far. I wish the cast would develop a little and the plot would advance already, but we still have 25 episodes, so I'm hopeful.

And let's not forget the epilogue of 02, even though I wish I could.

>So bad it's not even canon anymore. Shits on every single character and makes them retards.
Tri is still canon. The characterization you saw in Tri is still their canon characterization
02 was okay. It starts out great but it's obvious they had conflicting ideas

>At least I still wanted to know what the fuck was going on in Tri,
How in the fuck did you keep your interest in tri. by the halfway point? It was completely aimless shit.

>The characterization you saw in Tri is still their canon characterization
Can't stop trolling even in another Digimon thread? You sad bastard.

Attached: digimans.png (930x1344, 1.81M)

>Can't stop trolling even in another Digimon thread? You sad bastard.
how is it trolling? Nothing in Kizuna contradics Tri. The adventure cast how they were in Tri is how they really are

.... dude... Kizuna completely ignores Tri. At best you can argue it assumes the whole conflict was resolved offscreen and is to never be mentioned again.

it briefly mentions Meiko, meaning it's all canon. If they'd ignore that it would have been up in the air

When does that happen?