Nooo I have 4 to 5 girls all pining after me and the class Chad is jealous of meee

>Nooo I have 4 to 5 girls all pining after me and the class Chad is jealous of meee
>My teenage romantic comedy is all wrooooong
Hachiman was not a relatable protagonist.

Attached: Oregairu-Season-3-Postponed-Covid-19-1068x557.jpg (1068x557, 90.18K)

>4 to 5 girls
The uncertainty is because of Totsuka?

Sex Yui's mother

the author was fucking baiting. if you look closely he wasn’t actually a loser. The only reason he was alone was because he was a rude asshole who sneers at anyone who comes close to him

based also sex with Kawasaki and sensei

The hate for the chad was what made this entire series an even bigger joke, it’s like the author was writing a revenge story about his high school bully

Literally me. Here's your answer OP

>hate for the chad
I dunno. I thought he was actually likeable. He’s been nothing but cordial towards the MC, and he’s actually not one-note in terms of personality. He’s honestly one of the better side characters.

>Flat autist tsundere
>Wannabe stacy bimbo
>Psycho manipulative brat
>Ronery Xmas Cake Sensei
>Imouto (best girl)

Yeah, at least 5.

there's also Kawasaki

Attached: file.png (350x490, 196.17K)

actually best girl

Attached: gahama mama.jpg (1415x2000, 1.19M)

You don't have to relate to everything, you know. You can just read/watch

literally who

He did not even fuck Saika.

What a failure.

they had a moment on the imouto date plus she wet herself over 8man's passing 'daisuki'

OVA When?

Yeah that's what I meant. But the story and 8manfags in these threads pretended like he raped 8man's harem in front of them. Author definitely based the chad off someone in real life who he was jealous of.

I never really got the impression that the author hated him though. He actually felt like a character rather than a stereotype.

impossible to choose between sensei, yukino and imouto

Attached: sens.jpg (1920x1080, 276.86K)

>be me
>socially awkward introvert poor retard
>1/3 female hs classmates (hot) fell for me at some point
btw I just read few manga chapter of orgairu then dropped. mc is insertable not relatable

Attached: stare.png (614x671, 386.16K)

Hachiman only really saw one of them.

Attached: 60f7d4d481ef9a96371985223aadcae8.jpg (850x1179, 353.38K)