People saying re:zero is a self insert fantasy

>people saying re:zero is a self insert fantasy
who? who the hell self inserts as this?

Attached: EgKaSIOUEAAPZOV.jpg (1200x675, 53.63K)

Real men

Yeah your average neckbeard would totally love embarrassing themselves in a room full of much capable men one of which will beat him down later and then shit talk the girl who obviously is looking at him like he's a fucking baby

You underestimate the retardation of the self-inserters, they see beautiful females and they immediately self insert without care for the MC no matter how pathetic he is. Look at kanokari, nagatoro, komi, and other shit like that.

But typical animetard surely was in a such kind of sutuation early, so he can relate.

because there are too many girls fawning over mc

It's just Rem and she forgot about him soon after.

what about petra, beatrice and crusch?

Petra is just his kohai, Beatrice is his bro and Crusch just have some degree of respect towards him.

>because there are too many girls fawning over mc
Rem is going to fall in love with flop and soon Subaru won't even remember Emilia.

>some degree of respect
Which is more than she has for Felix kek

...a lot of people?

the typical isekai addict who hates themselves, really, but c'mon. wouldn't having a video game power that cured the trauma of being murdered brutally while also making that death not matter in the slightest be the dream of every masochistic otaku out there?

most of the criticism against re;zero is less calling it a self-insert fantasy or whatever, it's that subaru's kind of a massive dick and most of the characters around him reinforce that behaviour. it's not for me, but not because i want to be subaru lol

Except Rem still loves Subaru but you're probably right about Emilia, especially with the hints that imply she is Pandora's mother.

>with the hints that imply she is Pandora's mother.
And Subaru is Dad?

Pretty much, which is why Pandora loves him.

Same people who self insert as guts

Looks like the remdittors arrived...

Me during the 6 months when I lived as recluse

retarded incels on Any Forums don't know what self-insert means and constantly misuse the term

What does it mean

>wouldn't having a video game power that cured the trauma of being murdered brutally while also making that death not matter
>of being murdered brutally
>that cured the trauma
Pretty good bait.

>it's not for me, but not because i want to be subaru lol
Seems to be because you're genuinely retarded. You might want to try something you can actually understand like Teletubbies.