Who's worse?

Who's worse?

Attached: Paisen vs Kazuya.png (704x547, 522.84K)

Kazuya. How is this a question? Anyone who's even seen tidbits of Nagatoro knows Senpai is not in any way comparable to Kazuya.

The canon cuckold

Paisen is a chad

Left because of his sycophants

Paisen is atleast improving himself, unlike Mr. cum-in-the-public-pool-over-an-NTR-fantasy over on the right

You can't compare a timid but hardworking boy who is trying to improve himself with a dog who has low self-esteem to the extreme.

Paisen is a chad and creator of beautiful art
kazuya is a simpering loser who only creates cum-filled tissues after imagining choziro fucking dirty frenchmen

Left is a bland self-insert. Right is a bland self-insert for cucks.
The choice is obvious.

both are garbage for different reasons.
left didn't really do anything wrong, he just happens to be in a dogshit 99.8% filler romcom manga
right is a faggot cuck

one of them has cuckold fantasies with a prostitute
the other one has a gf

right actually has multiple girls who like him that are not annoying tsunderes

Right is a literal cuck, so it's not a difficult choice. When Nagatoro tried to pretend cucking Senpai with her brother, he refused to take any shit from her, and that was from the original webcomic, which was a full-blown masochist fetish fantasy.

Attached: 049.jpg (1200x900, 389.4K)

the audience

Senpai is a really good character, please don't compare him to the coward on the right.

are not all self-inserters for cucks?

I’m just going to assume you’ve not read even a single chapter of Nagatoro or Kanokari, so I’ll answer your question with this: you’re a faggot and I hope this thread gets deleted.

Cuckuya and it's not even close

Attached: 90241414-4F0A-4C79-9C18-A3C860B1EE24.jpg (361x242, 46.38K)

fpbp

Right any time, any day. No contest. Its like comparing fat simp to fit chad

Paisen is a cool lad and he doesn't simp for Nagatoro, he just have to stand the bitch and deal with it in a very reasonable way.

>he is a selfinsert!
>he is a selfinsert!
>you are a selfinsert!
>I'm a selfinsert!
>any other selfinsert I need to know about!?

>senpai actually goes on dates with naga
>doesn't pay her

gee, i fucking wonder

Kazuya. At least Naoto realized that he loves Hayase and is going to strike when the chance comes.