Kengan Omega

who will be a sacrifice to Kaneda next?

Attached: Too Weak To Lose.png (584x451, 283.38K)

Kuroki

Chiba again

Are you ready for South American cock today, Cosmofags?

We are going to win today Sawchads!

Attached: a76a540f6ed8d4744847f7445cf8130a.jpg (931x1107, 252.46K)

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

>Saw literally doing the Gohan pose

>shows off his new power to control predictions
>Ohma immediately flexes on him by predicting the actual plot
Fucking Ohma.

Attached: Plot Prediction.jpg (910x1280, 187.54K)

>I have a bad feeling about this

Reminder that this panel is directly comparing Ohma to Kuroki, since Kuroki tanked a flying armbar from Ohma in the same way. This one is even more retarded and overpowered though, since Ohma didn't do Kuroki's join conditioning and Kaneda isn't literally dying in the panel. I hate Sandro

Undefeated against Insidedogs.

Attached: 1658333795956533.jpg (2779x1669, 1.84M)

>flying armbar from KANEDA is more retarded and overpowered than flying armbar from OHMA
Bruh, I agree that Ohma is wanked into a Literally Kuroki but come on.
>Ohma didn't do Kuroki's joint conditioning
No, he did Niko Style conditioning and as we know the Niko Style is fucking bullshit magic squeezed out of body-breakingly tough conditions.
>Kaneda isn't literally dying
Have you seen how many pills he has to eat? Kaneda is constantly dying, it's just that unlike Ohma he actually takes his fucking meds.

He's still a peak human, Sandro should've implied that Kaneda could've broken that arm if it was "a real match" but chose not to since it was just sparring.

Bringing Ohma back was a mistake, it was implied he reached the "peak" and only lost because he got shafted by his amnesia/Advance/lifestyle, Koga should've been a "what if Ohma was found sooner" type of character
>Ryuki acting as Koga's "Niko", getting him involved with the Niko style, the Inside, and other shit like that
>Kazuo watching out for Koga, preventing him from killing himself with Advance, maybe helping him recreate Ohma's Niko style
etc, Omega could've been so fucking good. There was even a precedent for gay "spiritual legacy" shit like this from Niko (It is YOUR Niko style now) and Ichinoshin (Ohma being compared to him, Kazuo manning up and becoming a real "Kengan" by the end of Ashura, etc). FUCK

Attached: 1635512328067.jpg (1020x1024, 282.9K)

>He's still a peak human
Wait for the reveal that Ohma is the Connector's clone/son/son's clone or some shit, I 100% promise you that to continue wanking him Sandro will eventually assert he has superhuamn genetics too.

Kiryuki chads, how are we feeling today?

Confident as always.

Attached: 1657730880588.png (783x706, 99.54K)

Schizo and ready to roll.

Attached: ALL OF THEM.png (253x235, 66.18K)

Inb4 Sandro just rolls through the entire tournament at this same breakneck pace for a couple chapters until we're at Koga vs Ryuki.

Even if it's real, it'll be lame as fuck due to Sandro's shit writing. How many chapters passed since Naidan's match? Probably nearing 100, and we barely received any follow up on anything. I'll even predict the "Kiryuki reveal" for you
>Ryuki jumps Ohma in 20 or so chapters
>Gets instantly maimed
>Damn Kiryuki if you weren't a weak jobber that Rakshasa's would've landed
>Kiryuki gets scooped up by Niko
>My REAL FINAL LAST DISCIPLE, I will give you the strength to "BECOME GOD"
>Nobody predicted the Tragedy that would follow
>Kiryuki forgotten for another 100 chapters
>Comes back, jobs to Niko style Koga
>Ohma died of natural causes during those 100 chapters, surrounded by his wife and kids. This is the tragedy

Wtf bro, how did you get my manuscript???

I am Sandrovich Yabako's racist tulpa