I don’t think I understand this at all

I don’t think I understand this at all

Attached: EBBC0AE7-D7B1-4960-B34F-7FC324A50B7D.jpg (800x1200, 203.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k0qmkQGqpM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and you don't seem to understand

Lain is an extremely high IQ anime. It’s not gateway like Naruto, Lycoris Recoil, or One Piece. You basically need to the be Any Forums equivalent of Light to truly appreciate it’s sublime and sophisticated message

a shame you seemed an honest man

You already posted this.

Lain is a computer program inserted directly into the noosphere(sum of all perceivable knowledge) so that it interprets itself as a 14 year old Japanese girl.
Through psychological manipulation, her creator was attempting to get Lain absorbed into the metaphysical idea of the internet so that reality would be re-written to resemble it, where her creator could LARP as god.

This was thwarted when her best friend reminded her that sometimes you need to go outside and touch grass. Lain then realizes that she's too dangerous to exist and retcons herself. Then god shows up and tells her it's all going to be ok.

The moral of the story is that the ability to communicate with millions of people at the click of a button is probably not healthy for our sanity.

>getting filtered by Lain of all anime
embarrassing, user.

alotta words just to say she's a robot

Attached: serial-experiments-lain-episode-13g.png (900x670, 194.22K)

She's reality itself.
The "Lain meets Kami" scene is the most significant scene in explaining what Lain is.
Lain is asking questions but Eri is talking, Eri is answering questions but Lain is talking.

Eri is inside Lain, but Lain is inside everybody.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Serial Experiments lain. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical informatics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Eri's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these themes, to realize that they're not just deep- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Serial Experiments lain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the meaning in lain's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chiaki J. Konaka's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. ?? And yes by the way, I DO have a lain tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

This, and that real connections are STRONG

Entered this thread hoping to see this. Thank you.

You sound like you didn't understand Lain

And you dont seem to understand

Lain literally me. Her anime is literally my diary desu

You're not alone. Only schizos and low IQ people think they understand it.

Except unlike Lain you never cut yourself from the wired and continue to get more and more engrossed into it until you can't possibly imagine life without it.

Attached: 1600909468143.gif (758x866, 478.57K)

nigger the anime literally ends with lain becoming part of the wired, she never leaves it

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

youtu.be/k0qmkQGqpM8

well, eri was impersonating lain and lain was impersonating a human too. The big important thing was Lain being inside herself.

For some reason a lot of trannies or anti depressant addicted fats use her picture for their profiles