Kiki’s Delivery Service

You are going to see the best Ghibli film in theaters this coming week, right?

Attached: 63E25FEA-0CD5-42A7-85A1-2FB56F6F512E.gif (500x500, 2.13M)

>post 2019
>going to theaters

I watched Kiki on 35mm at my cinematheque in 2015.

>only go to the theaters for IMAX now
>Kiki’s Delivery Service is playing at the IMAX theatre, but on a normal screen

This is bullshit, NOPE can sacrifice one time slot to show Kiki’s Delivery Service in IMAX

Yes

>$28 for tickets
Seems kind of steep, not even IMAX

>$28
Plan on going with a friend?

It's my buddy's favorite Ghibli movie. Mine too probably

I’d say go for it. You don’t get to see this movie on the big screen every day.

Is it dub? If so then hell no.

Yeah, I'm going to see it again. Last time I had the whole theater to myself. It's not my favorite Ghibli film, but it holds a lot of personal value to me.

my cinema isnt showing but showed mononoke the week before id rather go to kikis instead :(

Sub, at least here, is on August 1st. The other showings are dub.

I actually work at my local theater so I've had tickets Reserved since May. I'm really exited to share this with Co-Workers who haven't had the chance to see it Before!

Sounds cool. Kiki is one of those comfy films that’s better experienced with other people. Have fun, user.

I just downloaded all of the ghibli movies for free why would I pay $20 to watch a 30 year old movie

Attached: 1658774794516917m.jpg (1024x735, 56.45K)

Why not? You don’t see these movies in theaters often. Live a little.

So you can sit in the dark with a bunch of strangers coughing on you and giving you the plague. It's how the films were meant to be enjoyed.

I watched Kiki on petroglyphs at my local cave painting site in 60,000 BC

same but theaters are pretty fun with a good screen but sometimes the movies are too loud

Why would I do that? Watching movies in a cinema is far worse than watching them at home, as well as more expensive.