Is manga the worst way to consume media simply because you have to wait a week or even a month just for an incremental...

Is manga the worst way to consume media simply because you have to wait a week or even a month just for an incremental progress in the story? It takes months of real time to read through a single one piece fight.

Attached: How-to-read-1.gif (486x378, 19.37K)

>not reading tankos
ngmi

its the worst way to consume ONGOING media.

Nah there is a reason manga are shitting all over the comic book industry, comics are basically everything you said but 10 times worse

It gives the opportunity to slow down and appreciate all the details in the art and story.

Also I think it's funny when OP's picrel is in 4koma books.

And it seems to be getting worse and worse. Dragon Ball took 5 years to finish. Dragon Ball Z was like 6 years. But Naruto ran for 15 years.
One Piece has been running since 1997 and while I have no idea what's going on in it now I imagine it is nowhere near the end.

Attached: dball1a.jpg (766x431, 272.06K)

Stop reading shitty ongoing shounen

comics is the worst.
>manga: 19 pages every week
>comics: 19 pages every month if the they're on schedule + you may need to read more 5 titles you don't give a shit just to get the full picture.

>because you have to wait a week or even a month
Learn patience, kid.
No.

Most manga is monthly.

>and while I have no idea what's going on in it now I imagine it is nowhere near the end.
>He doesn't know

this is why i wait til shit is done before i read it, unless it's low-stakes slice of life stuff where it doesn't really matter what happened in the last chapter
western comics are all the same ten stories recycled by different artists
>thor
>thor but a girl
>hulk
>hulk but a girl
>spider man
>spider man but a girl
>spider man but black
>iron man
>iron man but a black girl

It could be a webcomic that updates one page a week instead, would you prefer that?

Please post examples of more confusing pages. I struggle with even western comics.

>It takes months of real time to read through a single one piece fight.
>reading one piss
That's a (You) problem

I hope the manga popularity explosion will inspire more people to appreciate reading and book collecting.

This sounds like a you problem. Why don’t you go back to watching those shitty TikTok videos or whatever is it attentionless retards like you do nowadays

>Most manga
wrong

>>comics: 19 pages every month if the they're on schedule + you may need to read more 5 titles you don't give a shit just to get the full picture.
You forgot
>is inevitably restarted and/or rebooted after a few months without any way to tell if the events stay in canon

That it's entering it's last saga? That could take a decade to finish.

Explain yourself. There's 10 weekly manga magazines with only around 400 pages and some are largely filled with non-weekly series. On the other hand you have over 100 monthly magazines with up to thousand pages.
Semi-monthly or bi-monthly are also rare in comparison.