One Piece

- Chapter 1,055: "New Era".

- This week's Color Spread is "One Piece Film Red" poster drawn by Oda (with Luffy, Shanks and Uta).
- Chapter starts in the Flower Capital. Nami, Tama and Zeus are enjoying the party and the food.
- Outside the city, Momonosuke is beaten by Ryokugyuu. Yamato wants to go help him but Momonosuke insists that she must stay out of the fight.
- Raizou uses his technique "Ninpo: Maki Maki no Jutsu" to shoot a fire attack at Ryokugyuu.
- Ryokugyuu acts as if he's affected by Raizou's attack, but he is joking. Then he uses his technique "Bokarin" (Fireproof Forest) and breaks free from the flames.
Ryokugyuu: "You really thought you'd be able to defeat a Marine "Admiral" by relying on such an obvious weakness~~~~!!!"
- Ryokugyuu stabs Raizou's body with one of his branches and starts sucking out Raizou's nutrients.
- Kawamatsu tries to help him, but no matter how much branches and roots he cuts, they don't stop growing. Finally Ryokugyuu also catches Denjirou, Kawamatsu and Nekomamushi.
- Cut to the secret room of Kouzuki Sukiyaki. We see that a secret passageway (that leads to a long stairs) has been opened in the ground. Sukiyaki and Robin are walking down the stairs with Law.
- Robin asks Law if he has managed to follow her by her scents. Law says he's not a hyena. Law couldn't find Robin with her nakamas at the party, so he searched her.
- Sukiyaki says he never told Kaidou and Orochi about this passageway. But since one of the important members of the Beasts Pirates (Jack) is a Gyojin, it didn't took long for them to find the Poneglyph.
- Robin asks why a Gyojin would be able to find it. Sukiyaki tells her that it's better they see for themselves.
- Sukiyaki starts to tell the story of Wanokuni, but Robin interrupts him when she sees a light coming from a hole in the passageway.

Attached: 1657832070768.jpg (778x481, 61.76K)

- Robin asks what is that, Sukiyaki tells her that she can go to see what is there, because a glass blocks the water (since they are now depth at the bottom of the sea).
- Robin crawls through the hole, Law teleports with her. They both look through the glass and see the ruins of an ancient city under the sea.
- Sukiyaki tells them that ruins are the other land of Wanokuni that existed about 800 years ago. Thanks to it's not seawater, the ruins were preserved in good conditions.
- Sukiyaki explains what happened to that ancient Wanokuni country (this scene has some panels to show us what happened).
- A long time ago Wanokuni was a large country (about 3 times larger than present Wanokuni). It was located at the bottom of Mount Fuji, at the same level than the sea.
- Then at one point in its history, the great walls that surround the island were built and the country was locked up. Rain water began to accumulate and flooded the entire country.
- After that, rain water reached the highest part of the walls and the water began to fall from them creating the great waterfalls (the ones that Luffy or Big Mom Pirates had to climbed).
- People decided to abandon the original Wanokuni and built a new country around the mountainside of Mount Fuji, which is the current Wanokuni.
- The group reach the bottom of the stairs and Sukiyaki opens a secret door that gives access to a large room where the Road Poneglyph is. Robin says that if they can find one more, they will be able to travel to Laugh Tale
- Sukiyaki says that this room is in a high platform inside the cave at Mount Fuji's base. And deep below is the "Ancient Weapon Pluton".
- However Sukiyaki has never seen the weapon, so he cannot show Robin and Law where it is. Sukiyaki: "In order to bring "Pluton" out, the walls of Wanokuni must be taken down!! In other words... "Opening the border" is destroy the defensive walls of this country, and it means to "unleashing the Ancient Weapon"!!!"

- Robin wonders why Kouzuki Oden wanted to do something like that. Sukiyaki says he told them everything that has been passed down through the Shogun's family. Sukiyaki: "I don't know what Oden discovered in his journey at sea..."
- Back to the outside of the Flower Capital. Ryokugyuu's trapped the Red Scabbards and Yamato, and tells them they can't do anything against Mother Nature.
- Ryokugyuu says that if Kaidou had continued in the country, he wouldn't have come. Kaidou's reign is what kept enemies away from Wanokuni. - Ryokugyuu says to bring him "Straw Hat Luffy". When he takes his head, he will leave the country.
- Yamato tells Momonosuke they should ask Luffy and the rest for help, since they won't lose against a guy like this.
- Momonosuke (crying) says that he doesn't need Luffy's or Yamato's help, so he asks Yamato not to offer her help anymore.

Momonosuke : "You've been locked up in Onigashima all your life!! But now you're free!!! And that's why I want you to leave!!

Luffy, Zoro and the others... I can't always count on their help!! We have to be able to defend ourselves against all enemies... with the people of this country!!! We can't entrust it to those who are about to leave!! If we do... How can we protect our country in the future!!?"

- Ryokugyuu mocks Momonosuke's childish attitude and says that he never thought a dragon could be so embarrassing.
- In a moment of desperation, Momonosuke manages to shoot a "Bolo Breath" that passes through Ryokugyuu's tree body.
- The Red Scabbards and Yamato break free. Ryokugyuu looks at Momonosuke, he can't belive what happened.
- Yamato cannot believe that Momonosuke has mastered the power of the dragon. Denjirou says that Momonosuke is not aiming very well
- Momonosuke shoots another "Bolo Breath" at Ryokugyuu and burns his body. However, a small plant grows behind Ryokugyuu's burned body and Ryokugyuu grows up from it again.

first for sex with robin

- Ryokugyuu transforms again to continue the battle. Ryokugyuu: "Ahhhh.. Well, if that's the GAME you want to play... Fine, you Kaido Wannabe...!! I'm going to pierce you through the mouth to the tail!!!"
- Suddenly, black lightning can be seen in the distance. Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"
- Red Hair Pirates' ship is still in the sea near Wanokuni. Some of their members ask Shanks to stop or all the rookies are going to faint.
Shanks: "I won't say you're despicable...!! But a Marine targeting those "new leaves" that just changed pirate history... I think is tasteless."
- As Shanks says, this we can see some of his memories together with Luffy (when Luffy cuts on his face), Momonosuke (as a child together with Oden), Hiyori (at her birth... and we also see a silhouette that seems to be Uta (the character from "One Piece Film Red" who is Shank's daughter).
- Then we see a close-up panel of Shanks. He's very angry.
- Shanks: "Are you that afraid of the coming "New Era"!!?"
- Ryokugyuu returns to his normal form and says he has no intention of fighting Shanks and his crew. At least not now. He finally decides to leave.
- Yamato celebrates with Momo and the Red Scabbards. Momo cries with joy.
- In the Flower Capital we see that Brook, Usopp, Chopper and Franky are still in the party with Hiyori and Toko.
- Outside the city we see that Luffy is sitting on the ground with Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe.
Luffy: "He's gone!! Shishishi!!"
Sanji: "Looks like they didn't need our help."
Zoro: "Momo, I'm impressed..."
Jinbe: "But that Haki has been impressive."
Luffy: "I know!! What was that?"
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy smiles while we see Red Hair Pirates' ship is moving away from Wanokuni sea.
Luffy: "Somehow, a familiar face popped up in my mind."

No break next week

So what are the chances Shanks is going to take Pluton

Will he ever do anything cool on-screen

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

WHAT DOES ROBIN'S PUSSY AND ASS SMELL LIKE

Chapter 1056
Crew of 10, Go Mu

Will (you) be there at the most hyped chapter of Wano?

Attached: 1657821587721.jpg (3072x4096, 2.64M)

Learn the difference:

Attached: 7m6im9ktnyd91.png (500x600, 406.06K)

>No signs of Carrot in the chapter

Attached: sqxgx671jr991.png (737x565, 48.92K)

So, now that everyone with 1/4 of a brain agrees that Yamato is joining, can we focus on the immense lore dump that we got? Was old Wano the ancient kingdom?

Attached: thelegendsaretru.jpg (1200x600, 192.36K)

I think Oda's trying to build up his fight with Luffy. Teach (Dark Fruit) is "darkness" while Luffy (Nika) is "light". That's probably why he chose to give the fruit those characteristics. The Dark Fruit is the "most evil Devil Fruit in existence" while Model: Nika is the most "outrageous".

So, who would eat kuma's fruit: nikyu nikyu no mi to complete the strawhat fruit menbers

>she
>her
based

No one. Given that inanimate objects can be Devil Fruit Users, just fully converting Kuma into a machine wouldn't necessarily remove his Devil Fruit ability.

H-HELP ME TENRYUUBITO

Attached: 14534512346.jpg (686x404, 48.9K)

This summarizes my problems with Yamato
She UNIRONICALLY feels like a self-insert character. A character that's bland enough for readers to project themselves onto so they can live vicariously through someone who became friends with Ace, is the child of a Yonko, and joins the crew of their favorite pirates

Attached: ruffy.jpg (107x102, 3.78K)

-Jinbe: Just knew Ace had a brother and was asked to protect him but for no good reasob
-Yamato: Spent a whole night talking with Ace, with him constantly praising Luffy and revealing his secret dream, and 1 year later when he died she had an epiphany and realized Luffy is the one Oden was waiting for

>shows up
>jobs
>runs away
Is Greenbull the lamest antagonist so far?

Attached: admiralkek.jpg (1537x1080, 384.29K)

>Shanks has become a deus ex machine mcguffin more than he already was
>Somehow fire doesn't hurt trees
>Momo and the scabbards are so fucking useless that its clear Wano will get destroyed one day in the future
>Kaido and Big Mom are gonna wake up in the volcano after discovering Pluton and pilot it
>The world was clearly flooded and wasn't always mostly sea like it was now (meaning Im probably does have the Water Water no Mi)

Oda really doesn't care anymore.

I really hope for Admiralbros's sake that Oda at least gives Akainu CoC because otherwise admirals will only be used to bully i Yonko Commanders

or Kiku

Attached: 1590118529239.png (1920x1080, 460.42K)

It was probably never real. Just a huge coincidence.

Considering how Aramaki is, you should see that as blessing.

And yet she and Luffy barely talked
>and realized Luffy is the one Oden was waiting for
Except she didn't. Reread 1044. It caught her by surprise that Luffy was Joyboy

>self-insert
More like a straight up fanfic character

Attached: Tomato.jpg (2245x1587, 343K)

Shanks using CoC to forcefully advertise Film Red to pedestrians

Bro after Luffy's fruit rename do you think Oda still cares about that?

>Luffy and company almost let the scabbards die just because Momo was being stubborn
What good friends :^)

So why did Shanks come to Wano again? I figured he was here to take the road ponegliff now that Kaido was gone but does anything imply that?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (458x357, 226.46K)

Jinbei will eat it, that way his punches have paw attacks for comedy and Oda can do a gag about how a fishman can't swim.

We talking about oda so who knows

>Ryokugyuu says that if Kaidou had continued in the country, he wouldn't have come. Kaidou's reign is what kept enemies away from Wanokuni.

By the man himself. He admits marines never thought of invading Wano because Kaido would obliterate their asses.

>Suddenly, black lightning can be seen in the distance. Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~~~~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"
Kek pathetic first time an enemy gets pain through CoC aura

Cuckbullsisters on suicide watch. I repeat Cuckbull sisters on suicide watch

Attached: tumblr_a670cf3a2205b25edd4e3eba627b2b93_f2824a2d_640.png (600x406, 169.12K)

Yamato will now proceed to do the opposite of what Momo told her to do because Momo still needs all the help he can get. Yamato's staying.

So is the Gold from wano underwater? Maybe pluton is made of gold. Will the holes kaido and big meme fell down be relevant? Lore chapters are always exciting

Attached: 20220726_093540.jpg (722x722, 177.65K)

I THINK THE BEST FOR ALL WAN PISS FAGS IS IF ODA ENDS IT IN THREE YEARS

Be honest with yourselves.
No one gives a fuck about Carrot
No one seriously thinks Sanji is stronger than Zoro
And no one really believes Admirals > Yonko

These fan rivalries are forced as fuck

He's there to be a plot device and then tell Luffy he's going after One Piece and leave.

>Momonosuke : "You've been locked up in Onigashima all your life!! But now you're free!!! And that's why I want you to leave!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1648923368135.jpg (374x430, 51.21K)

>>Ryokugyuu says that if Kaidou had continued in the country, he wouldn't have come. Kaidou's reign is what kept enemies away from Wanokuni
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, imagine getting used to hype up a dead man.

Nah, Momo will also probably ask her to see what's on Laugh Tale for him

This actually hurts Yamato's chances.

If she was going to she would Jane attacked greenbull again but she listened to Momo

>And yet she and Luffy barely talked
And? doesnt change the fact that your comparassion falls apart the moment you stop speedreading
>she didn't
She did
>Reread 1044.
Reread 1016
>It caught her by surprise that Luffy was Joyboy
She was surprised by Zunisha saying it

Attached: 1658888523446.jpg (784x1145, 233.63K)

>fire doesn't hurt trees
to be fair he is a living tree not a deadwood tree. he be all juicy with water.

Attached: thegoodstuff.jpg (452x416, 58.4K)

Everything is just shallow, I'm going to read a book and this Roger guy made Oden gasp, this guy that his brother hypes up shares the words of the guy that amazed Oden. I now like this guy because he's your brother and Oden loved the Pirate King. I waited and now I get to earn a spot just like that in his crew.

Fucking soulless.

I'M NOT WATCHING YOUR MOVIE SHANKS STOP SHILLING IT

We already knew that Marines avoided the Yonko, that's why most of their territory and the New World was generally safe because they didn't wanna risk a war on their home turf.

>- Raizou uses his technique "Ninpo: Maki Maki no Jutsu" to shoot a fire attack at Ryokugyuu.
>- Ryokugyuu acts as if he's affected by Raizou's attack, but he is joking. Then he uses his technique "Bokarin" (Fireproof Forest) and breaks free from the flames.
>Ryokugyuu: "You really thought you'd be able to defeat a Marine "Admiral" by relying on such an obvious weakness~~~~!!!"
An admiral with a playful sense of humor. Ryokugyu is CUTE

Yeah there are probably plenty of trees relatively resistant to fire, just has to morph into one of those.

You lost carrotchuds

Just like Sanji right? Remember he was told to leave too, was stubborn about it, but ended up going anyway.

How dare you nerf Jinbe's deity-tier power underwater...oh!

Attached: 1657607952692.jpg (1718x1225, 533.41K)

SO it is all settled now. Luffy will ask Yamato to join in the coming chapters, Zoro will visit Ryuma's grave, and then they will leave Wano. Green Bull was just used to hype up Momo and Shanks and he accomplished nothing. What a loser.

>3 filler chaoter back to back to shill a movie
So when does the actual One Piece start? I am assuming next chapter since film RED will be done by then.

>countries non affiliated by WG are subhuman trash and you deserve to be treated like shit
Well you know Yonko territoty scares us - Cuckbull the Ladmiral

I hate how actually likely this is for someone like Oda.

It ain't over yet, oni dick rider.

>a logia fruit that has a built in weakness counter
Well how about that.

People honestly still think Mihawk is stronger than Shanks after this?

>Get off of my country, Yamato, I'm tired of you larping as my dad.

Attached: 1658813337580176.png (1378x798, 922.31K)

what do you think was jack's reaction upon finding the red poneglyph?

Attached: 1632193528358.png (199x230, 49.83K)

I think Rocks is the character Oda said he was saving the iconic pirate eyepatch for.

Attached: Cocks D. Quebec.png (1920x2689, 3.2M)

>Momonosuke : "You've been locked up in Onigashima all your life!! But now you're free!!! And that's why I want you to leave!!

Attached: 1655399473306.jpg (2000x1324, 363.69K)

not as if Crocodile didn't have liquid absorption built in

Literally rent-free

>And? doesnt change the fact that your comparassion falls apart the moment you stop speedreading
Luffy DID NOT CARE about Yamato getting chained up and beaten for 20 years
>Reread 1016
Alright but all you're showing is that Oda cares so little about Yamato that he can't be bothered to be even the tiniest bit consistent with her
>She was surprised by Zunisha saying it
No, she said "Luffy is Joyboy?!?" in surprise because she didn't think it was the case beforehand

Attached: 0985-015.jpg (1067x1600, 413.96K)

The stakes that are up if Yamato develops into a good character.

fake and gay

2nd time the marines surrender by the mere presence of Shanks.
Even Aikanu who doesn't shy away from killing top dogs if given the Shanks stopoed running his mouth at the mere presence of Shanks

Attached: one-piece-shanks-1 (1).jpg (1280x720, 44.42K)

Momo just doesn't want to wake up with a plate glued to his head. Guy can't enjoy his mane with her trying to constantly style it to look like Oden's hair.

Attached: 072C28CC-0FE2-440E-B3FF-84562B92331F.jpg (623x619, 121.26K)

I WANT ONE PISS TO START
I WANT ONE PISS TO START
I WANT ONE PISS TO START
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>I can't read this

>Hey Momo, do you know that in Japanese dad and boobs are pronounced the same?

Attached: 1646192268029.jpg (850x1289, 410.31K)

come on, I hate Yamato more than anyone here (the only One Piece character I dislike period, insane how god awful everything about her is) and even I can see where Oda is taking this. It's the WORST POSSIBLE PLACE TO TAKE THIS CHARACTER, YEAH JUST HAVE THE CHARACTER WHO HAS SPENT THEIR WHOLE LIVE LARPING AS ODEN NOT MAKE ANY SACRIFICE FOR WANO WHATSOEVER, but Oda doesn't care anymore.

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 248.95K)

>Extended Wano for 3 more chapters than necessary so he could shill film RED
Nip jew

Green Bull is there to bait Yamato deciding Momo needs help defending Wano
>inb4 munch grass

Ignore that fag, elemental weakness brainlets can’t believe an admiral would counter his weakness.

How the fuck can Jack swim underwater despite having a DF? Hackda hello?

Kiku

"I hope Kaido-san notices me."

It just dawned on me that Jinbe has not formally joined the crew yet. Do you think Oda will really upstage Jinbe with Yamato or will Vivi truly be the last crew member?

>Do they know that I'm colorblind? Is this red?

You lost the Nakama war.
Carrot was a red herring.

Why do I see more and more twitter and leddit memes in here these days? Did someone let the basketball americans in or what?

Based. I wouldn't want this literal bitch in my sight either, but she should stay far away as possible from the Sunny.

Attached: 1657310818880.png (571x659, 216.31K)

>this is your brain in shitposting threads.
God I hate these generals. Why can’t you fags actually read for once.

Feels pretty obvious at this point Oda is saving the formal crew celebration on the Sunny for when they leave with Jinbe and (hopefully not) Yamato.

Attached: FYjkyPUXEAEMRHC.jpg (2048x1152, 225.23K)

Nakama war LOSER

>makes kaido RUN
>makes aramaki RUN
>stops the summit war written his mere presence
KNEEL

Attached: pic.jpg (1024x576, 27.72K)

Its something a woman wouldn't understand

Kek

>1. He found it before getting his DD
>2. He had something attached to him so that people could pull him out while he looked around in place

Headcanon and evidence you once were a Carrotfag.