Gundam Witch from Mercury Prologue

The full english subs of the new Gundam prologue is now out on youtube, this will be the best gundam in years, enjoy these threads before the fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=JkzJFWAjVuo

Attached: 1658443808256455.jpg (2048x1536, 421.41K)

How desperate are Gundamfags that they're hyping up "typical revenge plot hook but with a 4 year old"?

I'll watch it anyways because Gundam, but CG Mobile Suits means I'm starting off with a bad taste in my mouth already.

It isn’t CG.

>Sci-fi element will be very emphasized.
>Mecha battles will be mostly 2D, also putting a lot of effort in them and one of the highlights.
>School is the starting setting to build-up the character drama; story might grow out of that, though.
>25 episodes are planned so far (but they said they want do more in the future since their plan is for Ad Stella to be a big timeline).
>They want to keep the animation quality high, so if they do more it won't be just separated by 6 months.

Are they good subs or is it one of those cases where they're translated from Japanese to English by filipinos who don't understand either language?

>CG
Are you blind?

>Are they good subs
They are good subs, you will understand the story setting.

Attached: 1658620668591292.png (876x1800, 846.04K)

Now this is what i call falseflagging

The revenge is just the emotional hook, it's about class divide and a dystopian worldview in which the "world" is ruled by corporations. The Spaceian/Earthian divide is indeed straight from UC, but they switched it up by having the Spacians be the wealthy corporations that pioneered space travel rather than poor people exiled from Earth because it was getting overpopulated.

blind user is back

When will Scamco stop being retards and upload it in decent quality somewhere?

Attached: pixelatedmess.jpg (1920x1080, 962.7K)

The first episode had pretty much no substantial class drama, and the "corporate dystopia" was about as basic "here are the evil guys who rule everything" as it gets. Are you quoting literal advertising blurbs as a reason to get hyped, or what?

You have to read between the lines. Like when the lesbian girl went "fuck Spacian jewery" or when the meeting guys blamed Earthians for getting involved in MS development.

>The first episode had pretty much no substantial class drama
Ok you're just shiposting everything that said was in the prologue, either you're braindead or you're just shitposting to get an reaction out of gundam fans.

*clears throat*

Fuck
Feddies

>You have to read between the lines
Anons like that are the same ones that couldn't understand G-Reco.

>Bandai burning their hard-earned money in a shitty gundam project
Is netfl*x helping them? They have a "brown girl" and it's sad when japs waste money in a franchise that few people enjoy.
I think it will be a flop

Gundam makes Bamco more money than One Piece or Dragon Ball. Not because it's huge, it's pretty big, though, but because its fans buy large amounts of plastic.

user, I can tell you're mentally ill or really stupid, but Gundam is one of the most profitable franchises in the entire world and it has been about brown girls since its inception.

Attached: 1627258464981.gif (540x262, 1.63M)

BUY OUR PLASTIC

Attached: FYBP--3UUAAC_l7.jpg (1500x1500, 145.15K)

Watched it because Gundam

But that was very unremarkable, forgettable 20 minutes of my life wasted.

Here's something more your speed

Gundam newfag here, is there any reason not to just watch in release order? I am planning on watching this one as it airs since I get the impression it's its own separate story