Boku no hero academia

>no quirks
>but body can mutate into anything he wants it to which is just like a quirk
How the fuck do you even beat shigaraki at this point

Attached: My-Hero-Academia-Chapter-360-Despite-It-All.jpg (1535x700, 329.17K)

you dont, you just pray that hori dies before finishing this manga

try not to cut yourself on all that edge

Asspulls over aspulls, are you ready for the aspull arc?

dont ask if you dont want an answer, jeremy

how is quirk awakenings an asspull when it's been a part of the manga since forever?

>eraser head can easily counter shiggy
>"Oh um he's actually able to use his body quirks like crazy because they are natural MUTATIONS and not like technically quirks"
and people wonder why the hype is gone

the hype will return when bakugos whole team jobs and deku makes his superhero landing. then he'll challenge shigaraki to.a dance off and everyone will clap

Because it isn’t a quirk awakening, it’s his human body growing mouths and arms because of muh singularity. Erasure is still active, this isn’t even a quirk.

The concept is an aspull, is not like we see epecifically how the quirk will change, is just plotarmour

>i-its just like growing hair and fingernails guys
>anyone can sprout a second mouth to spit out poison thats been imbued in them
lol
lmao

>the asspull is written into the narrative so its okay
alright jeremy

an asspull is something that comes out of nowhere, user

>deku losing the fight
>"1,000,000% puncho!"
uh huh sure

The worst part is that there was a perfect explanation for it, all of the heteromorph quirks AFO had being unaffected by Erasure. But no, that drawback had to be rewritten for no discernible reason in favor of this batshit evolutionary thing.

didnt hori already add a disclaimer saying deku was just talking shit and that it was actually 100%?

>my quirk just changed into a particular way that will benefit me in this hard times
You are right, it's plotarmour, which is as bad as an asspul

this exactly, just say its a mutation quirk like the mutants. He can't just turn off frog's quirk

but no instead it's just totally not a quirk because hori is a fucking retard with writing

Yeah, that and something about the adrenaline rush when you’re in danger.

yeah he had to write an apology and say it was just a random emotional powerup aka an asspull

people have been known to lift cars when their loved ones are danger

>21 posts
>5 ips
Ah sweet a jeremy thread

Giant mutie woman crushes Shiggy’s head?! Wash kills Dabi?! All might makes the call that saved Japan?!
These spoilers are CRAZY

This already is the asspull arc

Kek are you for real?

i pray you die before you continue shitting up these threads with your autistic obsession

he's really reaching to defend hori's bullshit
watch he's gonna have a mass reply soon

yes and you have made attempt to counter my point

Reminder Shigaraki hasn't killed anyone yet
Reminder AFO hasn't killed anyone yet and has died once already

bakugo is already dead (nomu), he just hasnt realized it yet

Because this is Boku no Stakes

Attached: Boku_no_Stakes.png (947x1371, 1.11M)

Let's see, it's convenient, and is not the same as adrenaline making you stronger, their quirks literally change, this concept erases tension, because if there is a problem hori just can go full quirk awakening and get out of the corner he got himself into, not only that but it makes fights boring, no strategies, just stuff happening cause power