The time skip

so with Juujika now passed 5 years and azuma returns alongside uruma now owning his own hitman buisness how do you feel about this?

Attached: juujika no rokunin poster.jpg (225x323, 46.66K)

What? what did I miss, last time I saw him he was under arrest

This book is garbage and every time I find out whats going on in the "plot" it keeps getting worse

There was a time skip since chapter 88 and now we are on chapter 91 soon chapter 92 tomorrow

Your garbage

It's "you're" user, learn grammar and get better taste this book is shit and not in an entertaining way

Sorry I mean your’re trash still you probably even have shutter taste in mangas than me

user it's "you're" as in "you are" there's no "R" between the "U" and apostrophe. Also I very much doubt my tastes are as bad as yours if you're defending this shit pile this vehemently

I'm disappointed, the short-haired chick was much cuter in highschool

nah you you're still just being a troll here not me I mean i like chainsaw man,attack on titan,dragon ball,etc, but you really are stupid bro like people really like this type of stuff

He had a knife and a target, i know he was heartbroken but Kyou was literally in front of him and murderable i don't understand why he din't just kill him right there.
Now the fucker's probably got an army of cultists or something.

>but you really are stupid bro like people really like this type of stuff
Any Forums isn't exactly a bastion of good taste

well neither are you never saw reddit page along with it getting high scores on my anime list and anilist

I want a flashback arc about grampa committing war crimes!

Attached: hooray.jpg (169x224, 15.51K)

Worst revenge manga I've ever read.

your the worst user i have ever met you clear hadn't seen worse

Hard disagree. Too bad we're gonna wait for a long time for a sex chapter.

>Too bad we're gonna wait for a long time for a sex chapter.
well, least we can agree on that

You've never read revenge classroom have you?

chad OP powering through a stroke to talk about his favorite manga on Any Forums

All the crazy kid niggas are dead.
Kyou-chan started a cult and has a brand new hateocracy replacing the ones Uruma killed.
They killed the slut that got raped, her brother, Uruma's nanking raper gramps and the little brother.
Uruma got sent to juvie for 5 years for killing that cop and started his prison training arc.
Main dumb slut got roped into some shit again and is trying to get a hit for a friend who got drugged and raped by their boss through an urban legend

I have. Unironically better.