Do you really need special talent to become an assassin in isekai? I thought you just needed to kill enough...

Do you really need special talent to become an assassin in isekai? I thought you just needed to kill enough, then you would get used to it eventually?

Attached: 03.jpg (1080x1535, 519.53K)

Where is next anime? They promised a season 2.

Since some of it was using what the manga had done, the longer it takes the more they have to copy but make it worse.

>Gropes an innocent heroine
>Gets an anime
Why is she rewarded for her heinous actions

Attached: 1658850926831325.jpg (2852x2030, 1.95M)

Author did a great job shutting down the CFs arguments and delusion about being forgiven. Especially the parallels with Mars and Isabelle were great. Although its all ultimately pointless since Cloud has been dead since the first chapter. All this development is based on simple misunderstandings an not actual feelings, No use crying over spilled milk, Neria not being aware that there is no going back since the whole glass is shards is pretty sad though.

Attached: Inside-An-Adt-Game-As-A-Former-Hero.jpg (650x975, 193.64K)

I will read this, please be patient

What happened to the other hero that NTRd cloud, does he get btfo'd?

What killed the hype? I remember this used to be Any Forums's FoTM.

>be a battle maniac who only cares about gaining strength
>lose in fight to MC
>while escaping run into your ancestor who you hate
>ancestor "kills" you
>just kidding ancestor actually rewrites your memories and changes your appearance
>you are now the submissive loli daughter of the ancestor you hated
>you now admire the MC and fight to protect people

Not often you see identity death in manga

Attached: Sofia.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

The very long wn hiatus followed by some bad decisions and endless Tsige, and now a new wn hiatus in the sudden final arc. I still like it enough to continue, but I don't expect much from it.

>Not often you see identity death in manga
Nah, she will soon remember.

To be frank only one of them really did NTR him. The noble one doesnt seem to have done much of anything with the wizards girl. I saw someone here saying they kissed, but I dont remember that, and even if they did its whatever at this point. Cloud actually NTRed him by stealing his crush and his brocon sister so he more than made it up for the incident. And I am sure he will get back at him much more in the future, The other guy got pretty fucked up too but I dont think there is much Cloud can do to copensate for what he did to the Saint and his CF. He could kill him and steal his harem and it still wouldnt fix anything.

Its pretty based. He literally goes to a village and turns a kid into an incel telling him to never trust his CF and that she will inevitably betray him.

Why is Anis copping a feel?

So is this actually any good? NTR being in the title makes me wary.

Wouldn't you?

Are the sister and the crush used goods now? Even if they aren't forgiven I don't want them to be used goods.

cute

Attached: 1651385336184.png (1131x1608, 873.12K)

Its actually really good, the start is a bit rough The sister is a brocon but not the incest kind, she just really likes and respects her brother, and yes she is completely pure. The crush is the female hero, she is the main heroine, of course she is pure, its completely one sided crush by the guy. Even his CF and the saint are still virgins but I wouldnt call either pure.

How do isekai OTOME catgirls differ from regular isekai catgirls

Attached: Claire notVamp.png (878x1200, 768.05K)

>Arafoo Amazon now updated to ch13.2 thanks to Manga Up

why the fuck wouldn't the old man fuck Primula when he had the fucking chance? she even presented herself to him? he fuck the inn wench and the cat, and he's even raising the malnourished loli but he wouldn't tap this fine piece of ass? she absolutely got fucked by those bandits didn't she? at least knight-kun took pity on her

Attached: 26.jpg (1800x2560, 2.51M)

did he actually not or was it a doodleonly problem

Considered who she was there's some reason to resist Primula. The next time she tries to have sex he does fuck her anyway.

haven't read the WN but in the manga she basically confesses to him and offers to try on the kinky lingerie (he sold among other wares to her dad). but he flat out noped the fuck out citing their age difference and needing time to think about it.

The manga removes some sex and bath scenes compared to the wn, but so far none of the first sex scenes for each girl have been removed.