Shinju no Nectar

ok, this is some bullshit

Attached: 0066-029.jpg (1079x1600, 220.87K)

What happened?

Attached: 0051-011.jpg (1078x1600, 280.65K)

this turned into the moment the idea od the MC marrying her came up

>complex domestic political deadlock at risk of imminent invasion?
>get a new pair of tits
My only question now is if she was always young but the fat made her look like a hag or she's just a hag that looks young.

The real bullshit is and always will be the fact that his two haremettes were both naked in a literal orgy but no one bothered fucking them.

As far as fatties go, she's not even all that bad when doesn't have that generic evil ugly smirk on her face.

She's....She's perfect

Simply perfect.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.25M)

I fail to see your point. What you described makes perfect sense.

Attached: 1563301690082.png (762x766, 475.62K)

was

They ran into yurifags.

it's a manga about suckin magic tiddy milk bro. all of it is bullshit all the time. your brain probably ain't getting enough blood flow anyways while reading this type of shit so just turn it off.

She looks hungry

for cocks

I knew this was coming. But isn't she the first woman in the harem who isn't a pure virgin?

Latter. Her and the icehag.

Not!Katdja-sama was probably used goods too, would explain why she never appeared again.

That was the Icehag right? I totally forgot about her too, she'll probably have a role later on considering two of her people are important characters.

>Shinju no Nectar
What is about?

Isekai about dude who sucks titties to transform into various elemental Pokemon in a pre-industrial age war story. It's like if Seikon no Qwaser, Mato Seihei no Slave, and GATE all got together and had an orgy.

Attached: Be Cursed.png (2151x1600, 1023.09K)

native isekai

It's been a while since I've read this, the MC still hasn't had sex, has he?

No, even when some of them are about to leave him with no choice there's an interruption.

Literally everyone else fucks except for MC.

>native
It's straight up isekai, with timetravel thrown in for lulz.