One Piece

The New Generation of Admirals are embarrassing no wonder the marines built their reputation on the back of Garp who's a once in a lifetime soldier

Attached: MV5BNzI2MjI1OTYtOWQ5OS00ZDAyLWFjNDgtMzgxNjA1ZTI2ZTYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgxMzc3OTc@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 295.38K)

From redon:

By the way, there is a detail in the chapter that will bring controversy to certain people. If someone guesses it, I'll confirm it.

Attached: luffy6.png (258x332, 34.35K)

Yamato won

Attached: awoomato_makami_happy.png (2000x1500, 436.29K)

I’m gonna assume a character thought to be dead is actually at the party.

Attached: 286389789343.png (2135x1505, 3.78M)

imagine sniffing Mommy's cute underwear that she's ashamed of

Attached: df5vtzh-787a7730-fbc1-4322-985e-cbbf76a26a99.png (1800x1247, 3.75M)

caribou won

Attached: Caribou ENTERs.jpg (800x1157, 204.7K)

Caribou joins

Attached: maxresdefault (26).jpg (1280x720, 111.43K)

Redon is very adamant about Yamato being a guy. He even tweeted out certain fags should now be able to shut up after the bath scene. However his first hint of this chapter was Captain America saying "HERE WE GO AGAIN". My guess something with Yamato's gender comes up.

Ultibros!?

Caribou will win

Chudmiralsbros...

Best and Worst

Attached: tiers.png (1038x578, 761.12K)

Where’s Carrot in best?

Garp is yonko tier, he denied the position for admiral a handful of times thus giving up his rightful spot as fleet admiral too, cuckgoku licked the ass of garo to get his spot and never accomplished anything in his entire career only took credit for garps work and was given ace starting the war by Blackbeard on a diamond platter.

Redon is a fucking idiot, his opinion is invalid

>Ladmiralfag opinion
Discarded

The entire organization is a joke, look at Garp and then look at those idiots behind him, says everything.

They should lick some of his blood to become more manly, that blood probably has more testosterone in it than they do in their entire body.

your crew

Attached: 1658842282830884.jpg (2551x1261, 969.68K)

>ODA: i don't care about whatever my fans think or want anymore, i will do a 180 degrees change every week, this week i will draw shanks going to wano but actually not going, next week i will have him actually going to wano and using his haki, next week i will draw 18 dick pics and...
>Drones: YASSSSS BASED GODA THE BEST MANGAKA IN HISTORY *SLUUUUUUUUUURP SLURP SLURP* *GLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLU* *LICKLICKLICKLICK* *AAAAH*

Based Doggy, Fluffy Doggy, Strawhat Doggy.

okay but what have you done in your life that's so special?

Disgusting furry

I defend badly written story and a shitty mangaka 24/7 on the internet

I really don't understand how you can hate Hiyori. Not caring about her is one thing, but straight out hating her? She's like the less offensive character in the arc. She doesn't have an annoying personality, she cute, and she has been quite helpful to Zoro and Luffy's alliance. There's far far more worse character than her.

But enough about Carrot

There's such a thing as trying too hard, user

Attached: 109789769832.jpg (598x690, 106.36K)

but enough about HxH

>If someone guesses it, I'll confirm it.
Kek he's such an attention seeking faggot

I switched from Marinecuck to Celestialchad. HOLY KNIGHTS HERE WE GO

Kek based

>I switched
Of course you did, you’re an opportunistic shitposter.