Are you fucking kidding me? This fat, nasty...

Are you fucking kidding me? This fat, nasty, paranoid dictator has a stroke and suddenly she loses 300 pounds and has a complete personality change? Of all the shit that could have happened "land whale becomes hot babe" is the last thing I would have thought of.

Attached: b6ea0ee2-888e-4304-842b-49e36702df3e.png (1079x1600, 718.5K)

user, you really shouldn't be jealous of fictional characters' weight loss success 。。。。
This is so pathetic.

well, yeah, most mangaka are extremely shit at writing a character's evolution. Instead of doing it bit by bit over a long time, they just use "muh massive trauma from some sudden dramatic event".

I guess the dispearrance of the fat rolls is just because magic and isekai race and shit.

Attached: images[1].jpg (234x215, 8.8K)

>300 pounds
What did she look like before? I need pics, for research.

Use spoilers you useless disgusting fucking retard.

Stops being a fat whale and becomes entirely fuckable.

I forgive everything she has done.

she was fat indeed, but not USA-tier fat, unlike what OP is implying

Attached: 20[1].jpg (1078x1600, 316.11K)

Not yet, user. At least demand a handjob first.

No :)

Here, enjoy your fapping

Attached: 7-o (1).jpg (1078x1600, 424.07K)

That's a good thing though

>weak and feeble
>actually a 10/10 supermodel
Alright then, Kai better tap this instead of pussying out all the time. Off-screen cut to black works too.

I'd feed her

Does she want the MC's dick now

strokes can cause brain damage with lack of oxygen and lead to personality changes.

MC just proposed to her as part of a political marriage.

>fat villain becomes gigachad down the line
many such cases!

Attached: Valentine.jpg (1280x720, 208.34K)

souce?

Shinju no Nectar. MC gains power from sucking on girl's breasts. If you wonder that it sounds familiar, it's because it's done by the same guy who did Qwaser.

Give her a cuter face instead of that blatantly "evil" one, and she looked better before weight loss, look at those huge titties, the ones in look pathetic in comparison.

She wants his meat for sure. So maybe she'll pack on some weight and hit the midground between iabba the hutt and supermodel in some chapters. She shouldn't become a generic beauty to match some of the other main girls. Plus more cushion for the pushin is always nice

Attached: 0058-006.jpg (1078x1600, 224.74K)

He did the same with that dwarf princess via a totally cultural accident, it went nowhere. Knowing the author he will pussy out and invent some reason as to why the MC can't marry her.