Yuri Announcement

Uh oh

twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1551911321330917377?t=RrZe9wL6RT8t3izPCkhEqg&s=19

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 10-21-51 Manga Mogura RE on Twitter.png (575x1093, 1.08M)

FINALLY THE ANIME

>yuri anime adaptation
Nice.
>isekai
Dropped.

But this is a good isekai, not trash

Good isekai is just regular fantasy. It being isekai at all makes it trash.

Either way, I don't want to derail the thread with my shit taste. I'm happy for fans of the series and more yuri is always good even if the genre is not to my liking.

This is my favorite yuri currently

Nice, I was waiting for this one

You know what is the irony? A lot of isekai are just fantasy pitches with elaborate lore settings, but the publisher tells them to rework it with a isekai protagonist and tone down the lore and add game mechanics.

And your source is your ass. You prob don't even know a WN is.

Not every isekai starts with a WN you fucking retard, Narou is not the center of the fucking world.

Can't wait to see the uber hardcore p/u/rityfag argue that it's not Yuri because Anise might have been a man in their previous life

>another yuri isekai
I'm really looking forward to it

Attached: b57.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

That's better because I can self-insert.

looks like yurikino is back on the menu

Enjoying the series. I take it that it'll be deriving from the manga and LN but am hoping it includes some bits from the web novel too. Like the swat team of guards and maids chasing anise down as she's trying to duck out of being fitted for a dress.
And the father spanking her scene.

ITS NOT YURI JAPAN HATES YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The manga adaptation pacing is slow as fuck, is the novel the same?

>every isekai starts with a WN
>Narou is the center of the fucking world.
I never made either statement, retard. How about showing proof to your OP rather than continuously displaying your own asshole?

Will it even reach this part?

Attached: 1658842667737916.jpg (1323x1404, 1.46M)

fuck off fr*gposter

>I never made either statement, retard. How about showing proof to your OP rather than continuously displaying your own asshole?
Proof of my OP?

>A lot of isekai are just fantasy pitches with elaborate lore settings, but the publisher tells them to rework it with a isekai protagonist and tone down the lore and add game mechanics.

probably they will adapt until vol 3

Nice this is a great series.