Prisma Illya

Is the story actually good or people just watch it for the ecchi

Attached: vlc-shot0026.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJFrtvYAY3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

The story is fanservice bullshit. You're either a no taste loser who loves it ("omg Shirou did the thing!") or you have self-respect and you drop it quickly.
I kept watching because some fucking faggot troll told me that the movie was actually good. What a cunt he was.

Adult child sex with Miyu

Attached: __miyu_edelfelt_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_arata_xin__3a9e5429d6079e4433b455a1d5943b5c.png (1240x2056, 1.8M)

I liked the story S1-2. The latter parts kind of drag a bit, even the diehard fans aren't liking it.

Attached: 1611620698460.jpg (1000x1460, 611.34K)

The story is serviceable. The Oath Under Snow movie is legitimate kino but that’s pretty much the height of it when it comes to story telling.

Isn't the last season and the movie supposed to be the best story wise?

I want to cum all over this child

The loli fanservice is obviously its claim to fame but the story isn't bad. I liked the fights more than I expected to going into it.

I was thinking about the manga, which I'm not sure is adapted completely? But to me the segments where they were still simply fighting servant cards were pretty good imo.

>motherfucking Fragarach animated before F/HA
Yes

thread theme:
youtu.be/BJFrtvYAY3Y

Attached: Fragarach.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

The parts with Gil are fantastic

Just watch the first episode, if you don't think Illya being forced to be a magical girl against her will because she wanted to see Onii-chan's dick is good storytelling Prisma Illya may not be for you.

Attached: illya.jpg (2300x3100, 3.05M)

Shirou isn't even in this anime for 99% of the time besides his Miyu world counterpart, dumb shitposter

>she wanted to see Onii-chan's dick
I don't remember that part

Attached: 1619815907797.jpg (652x722, 115.53K)

As soon as I learned about Shota Gil the chad, I started reading. Miyuverse Shirou was a fucking bonus. Darius essentially creating a fucking FGO lostbelt is amazing.

Attached: now remember.png (1920x1080, 988.7K)

for

Good for three seasons (1, 2wei, 2wei hertz) then it become chore to watch in 3rei, which is where people tend to drop this series until cute and funny stuff come back again.

>Good for three seasons (1, 2wei, 2wei hertz) then it become chore to watch in 3rei
why is 3rai bad? could you elaborate

Great on first half, then the story keep go on forever and it become boring especially after shirou introduced.