Do you skip filler?

Do you skip filler?

Attached: 1657090745710.jpg (500x500, 30.84K)

I haven't finished watching inuyasha yet

Inuyasha's filler was a breath of fresh air though.

Attached: 1633709871120.jpg (656x480, 59.56K)

I normally don't given how I tend to read a manga and then watch its anime, I tend to laugh when the MCs suffer during my watch/re-read

I would if I could

Attached: 1658600839239387.png (255x176, 76.37K)

Depends on if it adds some level of world building or not.

Depends. I'll give the first episode or two a try. If I don't like it or I'm feeling burnt out, I skip. Otherwise, I'll give it a shot.

Is inuyasha a isekai??

Sort of kind of not really because they go back and forth

Yes

The only times I've bothered searching up what episodes are filler is back when I would watch bottom of the barrel long running trash that had entire arcs consisting of the worst garbage imaginable.
I find that in any other kind of anime it usually blends in well enough with the source material that I wouldn't know unless I wasn't familiar with it.
In some cases it even surpasses it, mostly seen in mahou shoujo and SoL, and if you're pedantic enough anything that's not a 1:1 adaptation could be claimed to have filler mixed in.
Trying to avoid it is futile unless you're watching some of the aforementioned kind of garbage where it's impossible to miss and relatively easy to skip, since the events that transpire tend to be handwaved right after it ends.

I only skip the Bount arc on my biyearly rewatch of Bleach.

is it not inuyasha like 70% filler?

No you plotfag.

Bleach and Inuyasha was the only non-seasonal anime in which I was able to power through all the filler. Everything else I follow my personal rule of seasonal and/or two cour anime so as I don't kms. With some rare exceptions...like Sgt. Frog.

Isekai for girls

It ran in a Shonen magazine though

Not really, no. If a shows filler is bad, I'll quit watching it. Filler itself should still be good, otherwise it's pointless. And we know filler can be good because in some shows, the filler is the best part. So the ones with bad filler have no excuse.

Attached: [SMC] Sailor Moon SuperS 130 (R1 DVD.H264.AC3) [0AB5D7AC].mkv_snapshot_20.46_[2017.12.02_00.21.24].jpg (640x480, 40.03K)

No

Depends on the filler

I only skipped a few of the filler episodes before the band of 7

No but I wish I could for trash like Conan. Inuyasha is a comfy watch so I'm not sure why'd you'd skip the filler.

No. She just uses a portal to time travel

No. And you're a cunt if you do. Who are you trying to rush for? Why are you in such a hurry to END a show that you can't be assed to actually watch it? Why even watch the show at all at this point? Why not read the manga? Hell why even do that? Why not just go find a wiki or youtube summary? People who claim to be anime fans but spend more time trying to figure out how to watch as little anime as possible sicken me as a fan.

Engage with your goddamn hobby. Take the time to actually enjoy it. And don't even pretend it's a TIME issue because maybe you'd have more time for anime if you watched a bit at a time instead of just trying to speed through a series in huge chunks. It's easier to find 20 minutes here and there than blast a series in a weekend. Or maybe just drop a fucking show if you don't enjoy it. Fuck you.

Attached: MArs mad.png (467x478, 347.7K)

this argument falls apart with the 1000 eps of one piece

rail that shit then do filler later if you liked it that much

filler should only be respected if the meat is tasty

if I get bored watching something I just stop

>Who are you trying to rush for?
Over 1000 episodes for Conan and One Piece. That's at least 400 hours.
>Why are you in such a hurry to END a show that you can't be assed to actually watch it?
non-canon trash that wasn't written by the original author. Filler can ruin characters or your perception of a show. How is that hard to understand? kek.