Oda mad people don't like Wano

How much spite will One Piece have from now on now that people didn't like his poochie samurais.

Attached: 1658777786171344.jpg (1080x654, 150.92K)

Oda is no different from a manchild throwing a tantrum.
The fastest WSJ gets rid of him, the better for the magazine.

meds

they have nothing else that can replace a fraction of one piece
and im not talking about quality but scale, popularity, and the fights
all the interesting shit is going to jump plus because the schedules are less demanding, wsj is turning into a shitty coomerbait magazine

Kek, is this real? Now this is just sad honestly

The manga was supposed to be about pirates, not about samurais and the blatant Japan shill. I bet he is also mad that Kimetsu did the Japan shit better in less time
That would explain why Luffy is a cunt zoomer now instead of the charming innocent boy

>Oda mad people don't like Wano
The tweet literally doesn't say that, kill yourself

One Piece also offscreens too many characters. The editor is a zoomer and his selfinsert is Momo, which explains why this doesn't feel like One Piece anymore

One Piece has too much tenure/sold too much merch. Hell WSJ sucks Kubo off despite rushing the final arc.

Jump+ has way more "coomerbait"

>150 chapter arc about samurai
>NO zoro samurai fights
>NO blackblades
>NOTHING relating to mihawk (world's best swordsman)
??

Zoro can't fight a swordman because "le samurais can't be le bad"

>NO zoro samurai fights

yeah what happened to zoro struggling against denjiro

nothing came of it

The tweet is litteraly Oda being based and not listening to the fans... If this was any other writer/director you would be sucking his toes right now. He wrote the ending years ago and tries to have fun while keeping it for a 15-16y old audience. He doesnt care if u grew up. He isnt changing his target audience

He is having fun while it lasts and u can see that in gear 5. Wano might suck but at least he owns it

Attached: 1658619588612006.jpg (1670x2048, 418.98K)

Yes user and Kishimoto and other trainweck had fun too

> lacking reading comprehension skills the thread

doesn't sound like he is mad

This, ffs

Now if u named a writer of a manga with more good parts than bad, like one piece... I would have agreed

>Odadrones in full damage control

He's talking about Gear 5 here and the goofiness. But sure, he cares about some faggo like you on Any Forums not liking Wano

OH NO NO NO THE COPE

This, WSJ post warm piss will be a breath of fresh air

it really is retarded
>have world government
>one island nation is super japanesey completely different than the rest of the world which is mostly culturally similar even if they live underwater
>UUUUUOOOOOOOOOOH OMG PLAIN WHITE RICE (created through a british invention mind you) SO DERICIOUS OMG ISLAND BARBARIANS ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE
blech, even worse than the whole stupid timeskip

>wsj is turning into a shitty coomerbait magazine
You fucking dumbass they literally exiled the last ecchi manga in Jump to Jump+, never mind all the stuff already there.

>all the interesting shit is going to jump plus because the schedules are less demanding, wsj is turning into a shitty coomerbait magazine
I've said for years that the natural tendency is for Jump+ to grow bigger and bigger over time and to WSJ to slowly die off. People tried arguing against it.
Hopefully now the trend is more obvious.

>Oda: I’m happy to be drawing what I want even if some people don’t like it

>shitposters: Nooooo you can’t do that!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa

You are coping as hard as Oda

Where does he say he’s mad?

only samurai scene with Zoro was the sudoku one