BLEACH THREAD

KING IS BACK
Hinamori is the most beautiful Bleach girl
Rukia vs. Aaroniero Arruruerie is best Bleach fight in terms of choreography

Attached: nnsdRH8.jpg (1400x700, 156.28K)

Already released?

Why are you bleachfags forgetting how dogshit the last arc was? Kubo adding in more fights (filler) isn't going to save this turd.

Attached: 1603028187990.png (255x308, 20.75K)

Hoping it gets improved. I didnt hate the arc but it was lacking in several ways, so hopefully the anime manages to solve some of the pacing or plot holes.

>Hinamori is the most beautiful Bleach girl
Your waifu got fucked by Aizen, in every possible sense of the word.

Everyone knows azien is gay

Aizen slept with Momo before faking his death. Like he said: adoration is the furthest from understanding.

Bleach is older than OP

He's a proper selfcestfag, he could get any top tier pussy in the seireitei but instead wants to be a god

>King
>Every threads barely reach 40 IPs
>Half of them being based shonenchads babysitting bleachcucks in their baby chairs
>The only popular manga to get axed
>The only popular anime to get cancelled

Attached: bleachcuckcope.png (654x338, 269.91K)

I was obsessed with Aaroniero back i'm the day, really wanted a lamp in the shape of their tank

Based Aizen, no need to use Kyoka Suigetsu, a proper dicking to an admiring pure virgin girl can do a far better job.

According to fucking who? Nips? What trash taste is that, but then again they love their boring wallflowers, but even Orihime is a more understandable choice if they're into that.
>Rukia vs. Aaroniero Arruruerie is best Bleach fight in terms of choreography
Not even a top 10 for me, but whatever.

Ruki-san.

Attached: 1650856355157.jpg (720x1396, 152.26K)

worth she was probably fucked by the fake lookalike

Meds need to be taken.

So wrong it hurts

Attached: 1634976187007.jpg (640x480, 22.93K)

I love the colouring of nu Bleach

Attached: Official JUMP FESTA Trailer Bleach ThousandYear Blood War VIZ-2.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Renji's bitch confirmed

>IESLB

So go and take them.

The coloring of his getsuga doesn't look like the first PV anymore.

>the fake lookalike
When even happened to that guy? He was a prop in the prequel arc and then no one mentioned him again. Was he some kind of espionage contractor?